Wow Ebay Pricing (1 Viewer)

I saw a Clash of Empires indian for $155 that is retired but you can still get for $30+
Mark

eBay provides constant examples that there are people out there trying to separate you from your hard earned money.

eBay provides constant examples that there are people out there trying to separate you from your hard earned money.

We agree on something! but wait isn't that what ebay is set up for.^&grin But seriously I do think you will agree that some on there are way too greedy.
Mark

Earlier this evening there was some sixty WWI figures in a buy now deal, mostly del prado but including a good dozen or so Aussie and turk Gallipoli figures going for just £60. A bargain for anyone making a diorama. But like all these deals that come up occasionally you need to be ready to buy now and quick about it.
Steve

We agree on something! but wait isn't that what ebay is set up for.^&grin But seriously I do think you will agree that some on there are way too greedy.
Mark

eBay, like most enterprises, is a profit making operation. Without eBay, I wouldn't have been able to get a lot of great pieces or sell the ones I no longer want so I can afford my current collecting interest, First Legion Napoleonics.

Well, they can put it even 700 ....If someone is so rich or so silly to buy it...

what wounded pose is that? I'm not sure this is the original NA109. I never saw it before.
Cheers

Attachments

• K&C NA109 01.jpg
    K&C NA109 01.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 398
  • K&C NA109 02.JPG
    K&C NA109 02.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 396
The Romans expressed it best: Caveat emptor.

And the next best expression is from the magician and former con artist, Harry Anderson: "A fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place."

Prost!
Brad

The quickest way to lower prices on eBay is to have me try to sell one like it! As soon as I list some of my extra K&C WW2 stuff the prices drop out...

Last night I did a search of K&C auctions on ebay. I was looking for a bargain. What I found was one seller, we all know who he is, the one with the sky high prices. Page after page were his listings. I finally said enough, not worth going thru 100's of listings trying to find that one bargain. Now what this individual is doing is perfectly legal, ethical or what ever term you want to use. But it is terribly annoying. Also to the individual seller it kinda limits his ability to sell his few items. Why any buyer with even a miniscule knowledge of this hobby would pay those prices is beyond me.
Gary

Last night I did a search of K&C auctions on ebay. I was looking for a bargain. What I found was one seller, we all know who he is, the one with the sky high prices. Page after page were his listings. I finally said enough, not worth going thru 100's of listings trying to find that one bargain. Now what this individual is doing is perfectly legal, ethical or what ever term you want to use. But it is terribly annoying. Also to the individual seller it kinda limits his ability to sell his few items. Why any buyer with even a miniscule knowledge of this hobby would pay those prices is beyond me.
Gary

about 2000 of the 6300 K&C listings are by one seller. It's very easy to eliminate that seller or several of the big sellers from your search.

Terry

Go on ebay to the search line. Type in King Country. to the right click the category arrow and choose toys and hobbies. Click the big blue search button to the right. It will find 6600 King Country listings including the ones you don't want.

Now remove the ones you don't want.

To the right of the blue search button is the word Advanced. Click it to get a full page menu. Scroll all the way down to the section on Sellers. Check the Only show items from box. Then go down two lines and use the arrow key to change include to exclude. Type in the exact vendor name. Go furthe down the page and click the blue search button.

Presto - the unwanted listings are gone and there are only 4300 King Country listings

Note: the ebay advanced search program easily loses it's advanced settings so you have to start over right from the beginning for most new searches

Terry

Last edited:
Go on ebay to the search line. Type in King Country. to the right click the category arrow and choose toys and hobbies. Click the big blue search button to the right. It will find 6600 King Country listings including the ones you don't want.

To the right of the blue search button is the word Advanced. Click it to get a full page menu. Scroll all the way down to the section on Sellers. Check the Only show items from box. Then go down two lines and use the arrow key to change include to exclude. Type in the exact vendor name. Go furthe down the page and click the blue search button.

Presto - the unwanted listings are gone and there are only 4300 King Country listings

Note: the ebay advanced search program easily loses it's advanced settings so you have to start over right from the beginning for most new searches

Terry

Terry...thanks for the detailed explanation...I will give it a try...

Gary

Yeah, That One seller flooding the market with way over priced listings is getting old. Go in the basic search tab, type in the brand and item name / number of what you really want and compare prices.One seller will have his prices at near double most others !

Wayne

Gary
Is that the same bloke who had seven figarti tanks for sell and make out he Vietnam veteran !?

Terry
Cheer Terry your a pro . Merry Christmas mate:salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back