WS397(SE) Tiger Tank (1 Viewer)

Thinking about purchasing this tiger tank model. Anyone else have one?

Its a great model and you won't be disappointed if you can grab one for a fair price.

Works really well with K&Cs Cossacks & early SS figures for something different too. ^&grin

Its a great model and you won't be disappointed if you can grab one for a fair price.

Works really well with K&Cs Cossacks & early SS figures for something different too. ^&grin

I mainly started this thread just to see if anyone else had one and what there feedback was on it. Not sure if I will drop the $ on one or not.Maybe I will wait and see if we get a Normandy Tiger.

WS397 is the the most recent Tiger tank. The one in the link you posted is the older Tiger S33 model from 2009-2010 I believe. But look like a nice model as well.

oops ! I went too quickly in my search...
What's more, I have this ''all metal'' Tiger as well as the Ardennes one and I am totally satisfied with it!
the level of detail is much higher than anything that has been done so far by K&C...
But the Tiger who will be the champion of the three is the one from the desert!
Only made once, almost 20 years ago and very sought after, there is no doubt that the “all metal” will be a must!

I mainly started this thread just to see if anyone else had one and what there feedback was on it. Not sure if I will drop the $ on one or not.Maybe I will wait and see if we get a Normandy Tiger.

if you are waiting for the Normandy Tiger, then it will not be before the end of 2025 and K&C has not officially announced an ''all metal'' Normandy Tiger even if it has made it known to certain resellers including mine. ..

Well I did purchase the Kursk Tiger and it is a very nice model. There is a few details that King and country could have added that are missing. And you would think for a $500 model. One thing not sure why they used the plain white Balkenkreuz, unless this paticular unit applied this on there Tigers. Or maybe those things was done at the factory.Mostly all german AFV by 1943 would have the black with white flanks Balkenkreuz. That's what you mostly see. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Would be nice if K&C would do half crew figure's that would fit front hatches. I will Need to find something.

WS397 is the the most recent Tiger tank. The one in the link you posted is the older Tiger S33 model from 2009-2010 I believe. But look like a nice model as well.

My mistake, I thought you were referring to WS151, which of course you're right was released back in 2010 for $215us. Still an excellent model if you can find one for a reasonable price.....

The posted link and attached photo's throw me off.......doh. :tongue:^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back