WWll Winter Diorama (1 Viewer)

I agree. Maybe he is going to let it go on down the road and hit it in the rear.If I had a larger space to work with he would be secure.

Last edited:
I have some photos for you. I did a rush job on the pictures as I had a birthday party to get ready for. I don't like working with snow.It's a big pain in the rear.

I think you did a very nice job on making this diorama. The figures and winter scene is outstanding. Winter snow is much harder to make in scenes. I really like my 82nd Airborne figures. I think Patriot did a nice job on them. Thanks for posting photos. Leadmen

Very nice, MrG. A WS-67 and winter tank riders, that's a combination that's tough to beat, that bazooka guy better make the first shot count.:eek:

Fred

Wow!!!

Great job, I'm envious of your ability.

Keep up the good work. I especially like the water and earth mounts.

Carlos

Very nice work. All you need to do is steal a "Lazy Susan" from your kitchen (when the wife is not looking) and you can turn it at will.

Hello Louis
I actually tried it already. The problem is it tilts and makes it shakey.

That piece came out great, you guys have got me wanting to try something new myself now. Keep up the good work!!!:cool:

Very, very impressive.

I like that it is round and can be viewed from so many angles.

ALL-PRO in my book! Thank you for sharing the photos throughout the process. Looking forward to Round II!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back