X-Force Future release (6 Viewers)

Ragnar

First Sergeant
I noticed that X-force have French line Fusiliers on there site very impressive....Never been done this good before!
ACTA did a set but tiny......but these guys will fill a big void I think.

I noticed that X-force have French line Fusiliers on there site very impressive....Never been done this good before!
ACTA did a set but tiny......but these guys will fill a big void I think.

I saw that the other day, they do look really nice. They keep punching out new sets, left and right.

What ever happened to his "Pacific War" WW2 series that was supposed to be in "proper" 1/32nd scale? Haven't heard any more about it since they were announced.

Gary B.
Waverly, NE

The French Dragoons are now on the SForce future release page.
I was looking at the cavalry the other day, could not work out what regiment they are?
I have not seen Dragoons with Epaulette's on both shoulders like that before...there's something about the Uniform that does not look right as Dragoons.
Head gear is right though!
have a good basic knowledge of French Cavalry just cant place what these are?

Either an error or they are including an option for the elite companies and using the same tooling. They might also be trying to use the same tooling for Trumpeters and Officers.

I believe that the Bardin uniform did away with the non-regulation use of epaulettes by troopers.

Some really nice British now added....really like the 52nd light infantry (largest battalion at waterloo) and offcourse some with Belgic shakos.

Some really nice British now added....really like the 52nd light infantry (largest battalion at waterloo) and offcourse some with Belgic shakos.

All that detail and no musket slings!

They have both sets fusiliers and Grenadiers, its been a long wait for someone to make these!
I might buy 4 boxes of fusiliers and 1 box of grenadiers.

They have both sets fusiliers and Grenadiers, its been a long wait for someone to make these!
I might buy 4 boxes of fusiliers and 1 box of grenadiers.

Good. All fighting and advancing poses. I expect officers etc. later.

I would actually prefer more marching poses.....but can work with these sets!

Very nice figures. Good choice of poses, although I don't see a guy swinging his musket as a club. Gee, what a shame. Sarcasm off.

Anyway, as nice as these are, at that price, I cannot buy these guys. Simply cannot afford almost $4 a figure.

The thing is, I have never liked the bardin uniform and don't want to make an exception in this case. Also I am not interested in the Napoleonic wars after the battle of Borodino, or the peninsular campaign, or especialy the hundred days campaign. I don't know why, it is just that I lose intrest in those events. Therefore I don't want to buy guys with a different uniform from what I mostly have now for a time period I am not onterested in. AIP figures work well as elite units for my needs and I choose not to buy Xforce.

Perhaps they will make french/Austrian/Russian heavy cavalry. In that case I'll pony up the cash. The uniforms for the cavalry would be the same for the different time periods and I would not have to displace hundreds of other figures to add new figures.

I think the leaders and armies of the later years of the Napoleonic wars are simply going through the motions. Napoleons marshals are tired of war and have no heart for it. The other Euopean armies are tired of losing. Nobody is at their peak of ability or performance and although the Emperor is still brilliant he has a hollow out army to fight with. It's like watching two prize fighters who are way past their primes having a slap match because there is a big purse involved. Someone is going to win but only because someone is going to lose.

I wish I could support this company's efforts, but I'm not going to buy what I don't want just to support a company. This is also why I no longer buy HaT products.

Again, great figures and good variety if those are the figures you are wanting to buy.

I'm going to stay turned to see if X Force does French with the long coats and gaiters. Love to see the bicorn hats.

All the figures look great. They seem to have a real aversion to a sling on any rifle or musket though.

Walt

Artillery and cavalry look good. I hope all the gunners will be doing part of real drill. No useless bucket holders please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back