your best K&C diorama pictures (1 Viewer)

Guy

Major
Post here your favourite picture(s) of the k&C dioramas you made over the last couple of years
here is one of mine, nothing special but it creates a certain atmosphere" Bad luck in the Ardennes": Broken track immobilizes this US tank
guy:)
DSCI0002.JPG

Nice idea Guy for a thread.

Here's one of mine, K&C figures with Figarti Tiger

Attachments

• DSC_0439 (13).JPG
    DSC_0439 (13).JPG
    603.1 KB · Views: 386
Great topic - love seeing all of these fantastic dioramas from fellow K&C fans. Thanks for sharing!
Tough question as I have so many personal favorite pieces that IMO, make the dioramas stand out. I'm going to cheat slightly with a combo from K&C & The Collector's Showcase (TCS). I added TCS U-96 to my K&C Kriegsmarine submarine before moving to a coffee table. The result was this diorama:

U-96-02 by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

U-96-01 by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

and before the U-96:

Kriegsmarine Diorama (July 2017) by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

The Arrival (sepia) by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

"Pictures often speak louder than words".

warI 4.jpgwarI 2.jpgwarI 3.jpgwari 1.jpg

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

P.s.: I'll never get tired of seeing your terrific dioramas! As always…I ougth to say... well done, mates! :)

Last edited:
I'll add a couple of winter shots

Attachments

• DSC_1178 (8).JPG
    DSC_1178 (8).JPG
    636.9 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC_0094 (8).JPG
    DSC_0094 (8).JPG
    864 KB · Views: 320
Well ... :rolleyes2: ... hummmm ... many of you may remember that I had quite a run going on the K&C "Just American Revolution" thread.
(I hope to continue one day soon ...^&grin)

I got a lot of wonderful and helpful comments on many of the pictures but the one that a lot of folks, including me, see to like was this one.

I recall that it took 3 to 4 days to set it up to look just right, but I was quite happy with the way it came out.

RRI02.jpg

--- LaRRy

Well ... :rolleyes2: ... hummmm ... many of you may remember that I had quite a run going on the K&C "Just American Revolution" thread.

I got a lot of wonderful and helpful comments on many of the pictures but the one that a lot of folks, including me, see to like was this one.

I recall that it took 3 to 4 days to set it up to look just right, but I was quite happy with the way it came out.

View attachment 232921

--- LaRRy

This is a good one Larry and look forward to one with the new JJD Saratoga figures!

View attachment 232921

--- LaRRy

Hey LaRRy,

that's the most hauntingly beautiful diorama! Every little detail is... breathtaking…and there's always so much light {eek3} I wish I could do what you do. :eek: I wish I had half your talent. Sometimes I take a deep breath and tell myself… I do think it would be nice to march to the beat of your own drum… ^&confuse I mean, why is that so hard? If I had become child again, I'd have said: what it takes? Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy! :) So... when I get really "depressed", I'll comfort myself in thinking about: "The expert at anything was once a beginner" {sm3} Anyway...I've missed you! I look forward to you resuming your terrific thread...
Thanks a lot for sharing your fantastic stuff.

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back