Zouaves (4 Viewers)

I sure wish he would releases these guys - it would give a nice kick start to Conte - to get them back in the game. ;)

Whenever he does release them, I am jumping on them quickly. Come on! I can hardly wait!

It sort of begs the question - is CONTE even in business anymore ?

I simply don't understand why you would want to sit on these releases and not have them out in the market ?? How long does it take to more your base of operation and start selling again ?

So frustrating for the wait we have put up with on these figures. :mad:

The time frame should be some between when your grand kids start enjoying there retirement checks and the 7th of ?????? NEVER?
I hear the new factory on Mars should be in full swing by then and the prices should come down a bit from the cheaper "Alien":D labor and the tractor beam shipping.
I wouldn,t hold my breath Ron, Conte releases were the slowest without him in the process of a big move so............??????? but incredible figures when and if they see the light of day.
I,m still waiting for the the Keith Rocco Napoleonic figures that are on the way from what about ????? 7-8 years ago???? Maybe longer?:rolleyes:

Tim has said it all. Conte is usaually slow in releasing new sets, the move to NC can only make it slower. When they come out, though, they'll be the best Zouaves ever! It's only a matter of waiting... waiting... waiting...
;)

Cheers...

Uthred

Whenever he does release them, I am jumping on them quickly. Come on! I can hardly wait!
Not so sure I'd jump on anything too soon, he has a tendency to have big sales after a couple of months and puts a lot of his figures on e-bay. Could save a lot of money by waiting.

Tim has said it all. Conte is usaually slow in releasing new sets, the move to NC can only make it slower. When they come out, though, they'll be the best Zouaves ever! It's only a matter of waiting... waiting... waiting...
;)

Cheers...

Uthred

waiting....waiting....waiting....waiting.... boy,my butt is acheing

waiting....waiting....waiting....waiting.... boy,my butt is acheing

At least when they are finally available Conte's new ranges are usually the best ever for that period!
:cool::cool:

What if it took such a long time and the toy soldiers looked bad?
:confused:

Cheers...

Uthred

I'm not complaining!

If I get them in one or two years, or later, I'll be a very happy man! You see, I'm still 45 and have plans for the next 40 years or so...
:D:D

Cheers...

Uthred

I did not think you were. I was being silly.

I did not think you were. I was being silly.

Well, let me be silly myself!
:p:D

Cheers...

Uthred

P.S.: I've got a good feeling about those Germanic tribesmen... I mean, they'll probably look terrific! I know I'll buy them as soon as they are available!
:D

Guys sorry to interrupt but Mr Conte has promised us Zulus and he promised that before he promised Zouaves.

Can't wait for these so picking up this one!

picture.php

WHAMMMOOOO!

Vick:D:D:D

Guys sorry to interrupt but Mr Conte has promised us Zulus and he promised that before he promised Zouaves.

I think you're right. First the Zulus, then the zouaves. My Germanic tribesmen will take quite a while!
:eek:

Cheers...

Uthred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back