Capitolron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Ron,
    Saw your wonderful pics from your album, may i know the plane which is at the far corner with a crewman climbing into the plane? The pic is from the album warbirds, impressive collection :)
    Hi, Ron,
    I replied to your ad about the Naps (NA 91-95), but I mistakenly posted it to the thread, rather than sending you a PM as you requested. Five of the six mounteds are in excellent shape, w/their boxes, with the exception of the trumpeter, whose plume was broken off at the base when I received it new. I never glued it on but it's kept by the figure, nonetheless. I also have the NA 27, which came to me used, scratched up on the figure's inner thighs. Don't know if that's anything you're also interested in. If interest in the figures, also let me know about S&H, as I've never mailed figures out before. Best, Dave
    A late Merry Christmas and that in a few hours we may all have a Great New Year! Happy New year and let us keep in touch.
    Here's wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year full of peace, prosperity, health and happiness....and ofcourse lots of BRITISH toy soldiers to choose from! Hopefully this summer when I've moved I'll be able to take some of my collection out of storage and display it and photograph it for the forum members to enjoy.......I know thats my favourite part.
    Happy Birthday Ron. I hope you have a fabulous day full of fun and nice surprises.
    Mike
    I am looking for a Jenkens BA-1 British Monongahela Gun Crew. Someone else on the board suggested that you might have one for sale.

John Eckhardt
    Hi Ron, Mike here. Need to post some tank museum trip photos, but having hard time. Who can help me with resizing, etc? Spent much time already, no closer to posting. Thanks!
    No worries Ron. I havent been to active on the forum lately anyhow. Been keeping up with all my political science hw and those other less important classes. Plus Marching Chiefs of course.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back