Picked up a trio of WW2 Pacific War titles: 'A Matter of Honor: Pearl Harbor: Betrayal, Blame, and a Family's Quest for Justice' by Summers and Swan. It is the story of Adm. Husband Kimmel, the blame he took in regards to Pearl Harbor and his life long struggle (and his family's struggle) to rebuild his reputation. Should be an interesting read considering he was a scapegoat unlike any other. The next book is 'The Battle for Hell's Island: How a Small Band of Carrier Dive-Bombers Helped Save Guadalcanal' by Stephen Moore. I was impressed by Moore's book 'Pacific Payback' about the US Dive-Bombers at Midway (lots of detail) and this one looks to be in the same style. Also picked up 'Storm Over Leyte: The Philippine Invasion and the Destruction of the Japanese Navy' by John Prados. He has written many books that I have liked such as 'Valley of Decision' (Khe Sahn), 'Combined Fleet Decoded', and 'Islands of Destiny' about the Solomons. It'll be a while until I get to them, as always, as my stack of books to be read keeps growing. -- Al