“The Execution of Adolf Hitler” (1 Viewer)

Do agree Neil in that this is a good little scene and depicts pretty much what all of us wished had happened:salute::

As for the marching Nazi's, I personally would not have them in my house, but having said that we live in a free world thanks to that generation who stood up to the Nazi's in the first place , so if that's what floats your boat good luck to you I say. All those allied Soldiers,Sailors and Airmen died so you could choose to do as you wish with your life, whatever others think. :smile2: Also forgetting the nauseating ideology for one second I can see the aesthetic appeal of those figures, they are very nicely done and look very good in large numbers.

Rob

Rob what people collect is up to them mate which we both agree on and think we should leave it at that

"Yeah and I think if he also stirs up the Canadians, that will be the clincher!!"

I believe that's already happened.......

"Yeah and I think if he also stirs up the Canadians, that will be the clincher!!"

I believe that's already happened.......

Yes, Brett is undoubtedly in trouble now! {sm4}

Tom

Just a couple of ideas for K&C's Fantasy Line:

Hitler watching the branding of his cattle on his farm in Argentina with Martin Bormann.

Hitler in swimming trunks in Florida after the US Government granted him amnesty together with Werner Von Braun and colleagues from Peenemünde in exchange for cooperation and information on Stalin.

Eva Braun in a witch costume with hubbie Adolf in the bunker: Hitler was innocent, but "bewitched" by a woman. He wakes up from the spell, is embarrassed and commits suicide. Eva returns to Moscow.

Hitler (with a certain resemblance to Gollum) lives underneath the Berghof waiting for the next Wunderwaffe to be ready to liberate Germany.

Let me know, Andy, if you need any more ideas to milk this cow.

Hi Guys,

It’s Nuremburg 1946 and the onetime venue of all those huge pre war Nazi Party rallies is playing host to an all-new spectacle — The War Crimes Trials.

Most, but not all of the hierarchy are present to meet their accusers and their ultimate fates. Chief defendant is, of course, the new deposed Fuhrer himself!

It would seem what the Russians found in the ruins of Berlin was the half-cremated remains of a pair of unfortunate Adolf and Eva “look-alikes” …Elsewhere the recently married Mr. and Mrs. Hitler had been spirited out of the battered remains of the Reich capitol by the famous Nazi aviatrix Hanna Reitsch at the very last moment. Although fortunate to escape the rampaging Red Army their luck failed them when the unarmed Fiesler Storch was set upon by a pair of marauding P51 Mustangs just south of Munich.

Although a skilled aerobatic pilot Reitsch’s little Storch was no match for the powerful American fighters and soon, trailing smoke, Reitsch’s aircraft, with its two infamous passengers, fell to earth.

In the resulting crash both females were mortally injured. The former Fuhrer however, once more with the Devil’s own luck, survived with a few minor cuts and bruises. Staggering shaken from the wreckage he collapsed into the unlikely arms of an advancing patrol from the 506th. P.I.R. of the 101st. Airborne Division, the famous “Screaming Eagles” . Appropriately enough both he and they had been heading towards the same Alpine Retreat “ The Eagle’s Nest” .

JUDGEMENT AT NUREMBURG

Almost 9 months later Adolf Hitler is once more in Nuremburg under very different circumstances from his previous visits…He is now Prisoner Number One, guilty of orchestrating the worst war in human history, ordering the mass slaughter of countless millions of innocent human beings and causing untold misery on a scale never before seen. Defiant and unrepentant he mounts the scaffold refusing a blindfold. Soon his cap will be removed his arms and legs bound and he will be dispatched into a special hell of his very own making… Oh that it was thus!

Andy C.

I like that scene a lot {bravo}}
Konrad

I like creative thinking in a scene like this.....very cool. Alex

I cant get to start of thread it keeps going to last page^&confuse
Scott

Yes too bad this did not happen. But a nice display scene that could be used with some of the Nazi's that did meet this well deserved and fitting end. Mike

Yes too bad this did not happen. But a nice display scene that could be used with some of the Nazi's that did meet this well deserved and fitting end. Mike

Also too bad didn' t happen the execution of Stalin....would have been nice to see both hanged....

for sure he was a contender along with a few more from the allied side. Nature of war though that the ''victors' will have their justice
Mitch

Also too bad didn' t happen the execution of Stalin....would have been nice to see both hanged....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back