18th Hussars (2 Viewers)

I think that would go nice with my RHA. How about it Bernie :D, care to make a contribution?:eek:

Yo Scott, Nah still plenty of room for more Cavarly, and waiting for Louis to donate a Britains Centurion Tank lol.
Bernard. :D

I think you may have a long wait LOL

Glad you have plenty of room left, you can never have to many cavalry figures !!!!! :D

Congratulations, Bernard,
those 18th now are a fine addition to your cavalry collection.
Great job by Jeff.
Konrad

Congratulations, Bernard,
those 18th now are a fine addition to your cavalry collection.
Great job by Jeff.
Konrad

Konrad,

If you have a look at Bernard's albums, you can see that he has grand ideas for his collection!

Jeff

Btw, why are you posting on the forum? I thought you would be sitting by the front door waiting for the Postman! :D:D

Starting tomorrow, Jeff, starting tomorrow :D
Don't want to make our mail-Lady feel too bad.
She can't stand my sad eyes when there is no package ;) :D

Konrad,

If you have a look at Bernard's albums, you can see that he has grand ideas for his collection!

Jeff

Btw, why are you posting on the forum? I thought you would be sitting by the front door waiting for the Postman! :D:D

I think that would go nice with my RHA. How about it Bernie :D, care to make a contribution?:eek:

Yo Brad, didn't know you had the RHA, must get that off you lol :rolleyes:. Did you see the set in Jeff' albums he sold in the Hussar type uniform pulling the gun carriage, now thats a set I could find room for in the cabinet superb.
Bernard.

Yo Brad, didn't know you had the RHA, must get that off you lol :rolleyes:. Did you see the set in Jeff' albums he sold in the Hussar type uniform pulling the gun carriage, now thats a set I could find room for in the cabinet superb.
Bernard.

Bernard,

That was a Britains re-cast job made by SoldierPac; unfortunately they no longer produce these. If you find an old gashed set somewhere I’ll give it a dip in the old green paint pot! :D

Jeff

Bernard,

If you look at this section of the Forum, you should find the thread where Jeff painted it. It's a fantastic set, very well done and one of my favorites.

Bernard,

If you look at this section of the Forum, you should find the thread where Jeff painted it. It's a fantastic set, very well done and one of my favorites.

Brad,

I think that Bernard means the other one I did some years ago which is also shown in a (different) album. This was a Britains re-cast job made by SoldierPac.

Jeff

Attachments

• RHA_set01.jpg
    RHA_set01.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 59
  • RHA_set02.jpg
    RHA_set02.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 59
It's a shame Soldier-pac are no longer in business. I guess not being able to sell the recasts is what killed them off :(

Brad,

I think that Bernard means the other one I did some years ago which is also shown in a (different) album. This was a Britains re-cast job made by SoldierPac.

Jeff

Oops, I see. I think I like mine better :). This has gotten me to thinking Jeffrey. What set would go well with my RHA in your opinion?

One of the reps at Soldierpac said that the business was going to be sold, and said he would give my address to whomever took over, but I think nothing has been settled yet.

It is a shame, because they had the full line of Phoenix Georgian figures, too. John Eden offers some, but not all of them, I think.

Prosit!
Brad

Oops, I see. I think I like mine better :). This has gotten me to thinking Jeffrey. What set would go well with my RHA in your opinion?

Brad,

There are of course the Officer, Trumpeter and Trooper Outriders.

Jeff

Yo Trooper Brad, if you think your RHA is better than the one shown by Jeff, man we have got to see this ASAP no excuses. The one Jeff sold is just superb. So dont let me down Brad or its one of Heids infraction points for you lol. :eek:
Bernard.

Yo Trooper Brad, if you think your RHA is better than the one shown by Jeff, man we have got to see this ASAP no excuses. The one Jeff sold is just superb. So dont let me down Brad or its one of Heids infraction points for you lol. :eek:
Bernard.

Bernard,

There seems to be a bit of confusion here??:confused::confused:

I painted both the SoldierPac recast set and the Fusilier Miniatures set for Brad as a How-To last year.

Jeff

Attachments

• RHA_set01.jpg
    RHA_set01.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 69
  • RHA78.jpg
    RHA78.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 67
Bernard,

There seems to be a bit of confusion here??:confused::confused:

I painted both the SoldierPac recast set and the Fusilier Miniatures set for Brad as a How-To last year.

Jeff

Yo Jeff, got you now, but the one Brad is talking about then has the DREADED PLATES lol, so its not in the same class sorry Brad, stay with the Warbirds and leave all the cavalry for me lol.
Bernard. :D;):rolleyes:

Yo Troopers just done label for the 18th Hussars painted by Jeff. Printed the first one off, was well please then spotted spelling mistake :mad::mad::mad:
had to srcap it and do it again. Hey Shannon can you put a smilie up hitting himself on the head with a BIG HAMMER just for me. Should rename myself Rodney (what a plonker) never mind laughing Scott I can see you lol. So far up to me knees in scrap paper and empty ink cartridges DOH. But never say die spirit will not be beat. What you reckon guys worthy of Jeffs 18th Hussars
Bernard.

Attachments

• Jeffs label.jpg
    Jeffs label.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 55
Hi Bernard,

I like your label very, very much. It is tasteful, attractive, and includes specific information. I especially like the inclusion of the pictures on your label. Even though you had to redo your original effort, I think the end product was worth the extra trouble. The label is quite well done!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Where are the illustrations from, Bernard? Are they from tobacco cards, or silks? They're nice. I have similar items for the old German Armies.

Prost!
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back