18th Hussars (1 Viewer)

Hi Bernard,

I like your label very, very much. It is tasteful, attractive, and includes specific information. I especially like the inclusion of the pictures on your label. Even though you had to redo your original effort, I think the end product was worth the extra trouble. The label is quite well done!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Yo Pat thanks for the kind words.
Bernard. ;)

Where are the illustrations from, Bernard? Are they from tobacco cards, or silks? They're nice. I have similar items for the old German Armies.

Prost!
Brad

Yo Brad you started me on labels with your info on how to. The illustrations are scanned out of books. I have just blundered through, as they saying goes practise makes perfect, should be ok in another two years lol. I think they will look better than just a plain Red box.
Bernard.

Very much so, nice work! Reminiscent of the Whisstock labels, a very Victorian flavor to it.

Help yourself to a congratulatory dram, prost!
Brad

Yo Troopers just done label for the 18th Hussars painted by Jeff. Printed the first one off, was well please then spotted spelling mistake :mad::mad::mad:
had to srcap it and do it again. Hey Shannon can you put a smilie up hitting himself on the head with a BIG HAMMER just for me. Should rename myself Rodney (what a plonker) never mind laughing Scott I can see you lol. So far up to me knees in scrap paper and empty ink cartridges DOH. But never say die spirit will not be beat. What you reckon guys worthy of Jeffs 18th Hussars
Bernard.

Yo Trooper Rodney! :p You have done a first rate job here :).

Jeff

Attachments

• Jeffs%20label.jpg
    Jeffs%20label.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 76
Thanks, I think Bernard must be happy with them as I've just started another thread for the 10th Hussars he sent me to do.

Btw, welcome to the forum.

Jeff

Happy is not the right word, should be ecstatic, wish all my Cavalry looked as good as the 18th Hussars & 7th dragoons. Dream on :(, or maybe you could enhance them all lol :rolleyes:
Bernard.

Happy is not the right word, should be ecstatic, wish all my Cavalry looked as good as the 18th Hussars & 7th dragoons. Dream on :(, or maybe you could enhance them all lol :rolleyes:
Bernard.

LOL

Poor Jeff, we would need to set up a relief fund , to pay for all those distemper brushes :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back