2009 New York Toy Soldier Symposium (2 Viewers)

Louis Badolato

Lieutenant General
Well gentleman, its about that time. Sponsors Hans Hedrich, Lawrence Lo, Mark Hoffman and myself would like to invite you to attend this year's Symposium, which will be on the following dates, times and places:

Friday, March 13th, 3:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. - Cocktails and Tour of Mark Hoffman's Collection, Offices of Hoffman Realty, 8th Avenue, NYC

Friday, March 13th, 7:30 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. - Opening Dinner at Tiro A Segno (private club), MacDougal Street, NYC

Saturday, March 14th, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 P.M. - Luncheon and Tour of Louis Badolato's Unofficial King & Country Museum, Roslyn Harbor, NY

Saturday, March 14th, 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. - Dinner at Tse Yang, 51st Street, NYC

Sunday, March 15th, 2:30 P.M. - Farewell Luncheon at The Wolenski Grill, 49th Street, NYC

This years, Andy Neilson of K&C will be one of the guest speakers/exhibitors, as will Ken Osen of Britains. There will be other manufacturers/guests as well.

Those interested in attending, please PM me, indicating which events you wish to attend, as space is limited.

See you in March!

Louis,

Just sent you an email for me and Harvey Hammer.

Thanks.

hey louis,
you can count morgan,jeff and myself in.i'll talk to you before then though.can't wait.
thanks
chuck

Louis, Larry and Hans,

Tom Dubel will be there!!!!

Talk to you soon and a big Thank you!

TD

Louis

Max the Cat - would like to come to NY and visit your collection ! :eek: :eek:

I have removed all of my collection from his big mitts now ! ;)

Attachments

• user421_pic4650_1231678757.jpg
    user421_pic4650_1231678757.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 772
For those who are planning to attend, I can help arrange either a room at the Cornell Club in midtown Manhattan or a room at the Glen Cove Mansion Hotel and Convention Center (about 5 minutes from my house), both of which have worked well for attendees in the past.

Please contact me ASAP so I can arrange for a reservation at the Cornell Club or provide the information about the Glen Cove Mansion Hotel and Convention Center so those planning to stay there can make their own reservation.

For those who are planning to attend, I can help arrange either a room at the Cornell Club in midtown Manhattan or a room at the Glen Cove Mansion Hotel and Convention Center (about 5 minutes from my house), both of which have worked well for attendees in the past.

Please contact me ASAP so I can arrange for a reservation at the Cornell Club or provide the information about the Glen Cove Mansion Hotel and Convention Center so those planning to stay there can make their own reservation.
I wish I could attend, it sounds like a great time.

Louis,
I will also attend the Tse Yang dinner.
Let me know if I can help out with anything.

Richard
Laurel Hollow

Great news, gentlemen! John Jenkins of John Jenkins Designs has confirmed he is attending!:cool::cool:

Also, Hans Hedrich, Larry Lo, Kevin Elliott and myself will be making a special announcement at the Symposium . . .;)

Great news, gentlemen! John Jenkins of John Jenkins Designs has confirmed he is attending!:cool::cool:

Also, Hans Hedrich, Larry Lo, Kevin Elliott and myself will be making a special announcement at the Symposium . . .;)

For a frustrated would be attendee stuck across the pond,is it something to do with a book Louis?;)

Rob

For a frustrated would be attendee stuck across the pond,is it something to do with a book Louis?;)

Rob

In the immortal words of Schultz (John Banner) from Hogan's Heroes, "I know nothinggg! Nothinnng!":p

:D

They were also the words of a certain Spanish waiter in Fawlty Towers!:D

Rob

I think I know that guys granddaughter. I could tell you a few things, such as [CENSORED] and you wouldn't believe that she [CENSORED] and [CENSORED].

Ah well, there goes another £4.5million :):rolleyes:

I think I know that guys granddaughter. I could tell you a few things, such as [CENSORED] and you wouldn't believe that she [CENSORED] and [CENSORED].

Ah well, there goes another £4.5million :):rolleyes:

And you are suspended from the forum for three months;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back