2014 East Coast Toy Soldier Show, Sunday November 2, 2014 Same place/same time (1 Viewer)

Getting a jump on things, eh, Bill? :D

Looking forward to next year's show, as always.

Prost!
Brad

Where is this show? I am thinking of coming down - where is the best play to stay?

It's in Hackensack at the Fairleigh Dickinson field house. You might ask Matt or George where they stay. You could drive back and forth the same day but it would be very tiring to say the least.

Thanks Bill
Just made a reservation

sending money for advance tickets tomorrow

Thanks Bill
Just made a reservation

sending money for advance tickets tomorrow

Hi Zach

I will be there along with my 10 year old and stepdad, we make a weekend of it by stopping at Jim H.'s museum on Saturday. I too just sent in my ticket payment to Bill! I was going to get a table this year for fun, but decided at the last minute not to do it, maybe next year (Sorry Bill, but the circumstances didn't come together in time!).

Tom

How do I get an advance ticket. Can't find the info on the website.

Brad

Hi Zach

I will be there along with my 10 year old and stepdad, we make a weekend of it by stopping at Jim H.'s museum on Saturday. I too just sent in my ticket payment to Bill! I was going to get a table this year for fun, but decided at the last minute not to do it, maybe next year (Sorry Bill, but the circumstances didn't come together in time!).

Tom

A lot of my plan depends on who comes with me. If rolling alone, I may stop too as I've never been there. But it may be me alone, me and my mother, and possibly the two of us and my Aunt and Uncle...I have no clue yet (no fault of my own! :p) haha

Mark C. And I will be there at the show - I think it is a first time for the two of us.

Mark C. And I will be there at the show - I think it is a first time for the two of us.

I'll look for you. I expect to get there around 10. Dennis Sozna and Art Etchells will likely come along, and I have to see if Scott Hershbell is interested in coming, too.

Prost!
Brad

SELLTOY Company will proud to open his first tables at this GREAT! Show with the following items
At show I will have
All OWN 5 (plastic toy soldier 1.32 scale figures) different sets
Anzio invader ideal/Marx M26 perishing tank and M55 Self Propelled Howitzer. Recast -new
DGN –known as Hing Fat ww2 new sets in all poses split made sets. (LIMITED QUANTITIES)
Star wars plain unpainted figures (as the one on stores now) in all poses loose to feel ranks as you wish (limited quantities)
NEW sets (pirates), Aztecs and conquistadors figures in 54-60 mm scale plastic with separate weapons. (made in Mexico).
Pvblivs Teutonic Knights, AND THEIR FIRST TWO ROMAN SETS in all poses (12 poses –three sets-PLUS) with special add on surprise figures per bag. Deal price/figures set. (MADE IN RUSSIA
Modern armored cast/plastic 1.35 scales (4 different models)
New Ural/Kamas and Humvee trucks/vehicles in 1.32 scale/plastic (MADE IN RUSSIA)
Preview OF our FIRST ARMOR vehicle (Panzerjager L70A). WE WILL BE TAKING PREORDERS. Show Special all preorders will get free shipping.
TRUE VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE RARE ITEMS AS FOLLOW
Weston/ Replicants Trafalgar Playset opened once
Barzso Rogers Ranger Playset
Marx partial Rin Tin Tin playset
Renwal Viking Ship in the box missing rudder otherwise complete
Timpo Castle in Box
Jescan Bull fighting Ring with figures
Remco caresesar ship

MARX WOW AND FFL.DULCOP,ACCUARET,MPC,AIRFIX MANY MORE
Plus much more
Come and see never before toys!! You won’t be disappointed!! Price deal to go at table as mark

Is this at the Rothman Center or the Field House (or are those the same thing?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back