2016 collectors club models (1 Viewer)

graycap

Staff Sergeant
The postman delivered an unexpected surprise earlier today - the WWII German paratrooper figure, one of the Collectors Club exclusives for this year, that I requested as part of my membership package.

Yes my club figure has arrived now also.
Steve

Received mine yesterday...AZW figure (50064C - Zulu War / British 24th Foot). Very pleased with it.

Pete

Hi there,

I received mine AZW figure earlier this week. I was a bit disappointed that it did not contain a certificate. Did anyone receive their figure with one?

Nope none with mine either.

Yes the have had certificates in the past.

Steve

Shows how much attention I pay then, although IMO certificates don't mean that much to me.

Receved model today the napoleonic model
Richard

I received my club figure (114th PA Zouave) this evening at the W. Britain soldier and historical symposium dinner. The symposium is being held at the Wisconsin Veteran's Museum in Madison, WI. The dinner was held at the Concourse Hotel. Very nice figure . . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks Mike, I am shifting back to Gettysburg on my next diorama and was waiting for my club figure to come to finish it. I also got the 114th Pa. Chris

Anyone have an extra 114th Pennsylvania Zouave club figure from last year they would like to get rid of (50056C) ? I'm still looking for one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone have an extra 114th Pennsylvania Zouave club figure from last year they would like to get rid of (50056C) ? I'm still looking for one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They still have them in the UK Collectors Club site, try them.

Regards

Brian

Postman brought me mine (114th PA Zouave) today.
No certifiacte :(
But it is very detailed and of wonderful craftsmanship :)
Greetings form germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Back