2019 Baseball season (5 Viewers)

I could not get into this season at all. The only thing I followed was Trout as he is a local boy down here getting his 300th homerun.I don't don't know why he didn't play the last few games.
Mark

He didn’t have as good a season as in the past, at least average wise (281) but his HR and RBIs numbers were still pretty good, 17 and 46. He didn’t even finish in the top three of MVP voting, which was surprising. 2020 was such an odd year that you have to discount how some players did. In Trout’s case he and his wife had their first child and I’m sure he was worried that he might bring COVID home. Frankly, I’m not sure why he re-signed with the Angels but he and his wife might like the laid back life in California. They live in Newport, which is very, very nice but also very expensive.

He has a home here also as his family is here. He bought land and is building another home. He loves hunting and there are a lot of deer here.
Mark

It’s nice to have that kind of $$ to have two homes. If he wants to hunt deer, we’ve got a lot up here :wink2:

I'm really interested to see what the Angels do to improve their pitching this off-season. They have the people in place to contend, IF they can get some decent pitching. -- Al

The Angels have Trout and Rendon as well as solid players (many of whom are above average) at most positions.

If they added some pitching depth they could really challenge for the AL pennant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back