3rd SS Totenkopf (1 Viewer)

Wayne, Is it the photo or the chap laying in the back seems to have really HUGE hands ^&confuse

Yeah mate they ran them over before they picked him up.............................{sm5}
Yeah they are mate clown hands.............................................................{sm4}
Mitch i want that SdKfz7 it is the old K&C one hey ???
Might see what John can do to mine and my damaged K&C 88.

Wayne, Is it the photo or the chap laying in the back seems to have really HUGE hands ^&confuse

Yeah mate they ran them over before they picked him up.............................{sm5}
Yeah they are mate clown hands.............................................................{sm4}

I guess you can say he is a "hands on" kinda of a guy... or perhaps he was "giving a hand" when he got hit...{sm2}, i'll leave now should I!:rolleyes2:

Tom

Wayne...

It is the old K&C version with a bit of work on the driver removed the googles and gave him a full repaint. I am in the middle of repainting the K&C flak gun grey I recently got one from E-bay that must have sat in the sun from the collector and was faded to much for my liking. so, its going early war and Totenkopf artillerie section.

I have the undercoat and first coat of grey on it and, it looks stunning you need to get yours redone grey also
Mitch

Wayne...

It is the old K&C version with a bit of work on the driver removed the googles and gave him a full repaint. I am in the middle of repainting the K&C flak gun grey I recently got one from E-bay that must have sat in the sun from the collector and was faded to much for my liking. so, its going early war and Totenkopf artillerie section.

I have the undercoat and first coat of grey on it and, it looks stunning you need to get yours redone grey also
Mitch

Mitch ,

Love your Totenkopf Pzkpfw 2...All this talk of repainting may get me back to my work area to start my two motorcycle side cars i was going to start...

Joe

Joe..

Cheers look forward to seeing your when they are done
Mitch

Mitch ,

Love your Totenkopf Pzkpfw 2...All this talk of repainting may get me back to my work area to start my two motorcycle side cars i was going to start...

Joe

Joe..

Cheers look forward to seeing your when they are done
Mitch

Mitch ,

I will be starting soon...Been enjoying the summer quite abit...So i have not been working on my projects as of late...I have passed by & looked at them a few times...It's a start...

Joe

Joe..

No I have not been doing as much in the last few weeeks either as you say enjoying some of the weather. Started day before yesterday on some grey repaints a couple of tigers, panzer III 88mm flak gun, blitz truck and, doing a repaint of the K&C seehund for a mate who wants it to be the usual colour we associate subs with not camo.
Mitch

Mitch ,

I will be starting soon...Been enjoying the summer quite abit...So i have not been working on my projects as of late...I have passed by & looked at them a few times...It's a start...

Joe

He is my SS Totenkopf.

000_4120.jpg

000_4121.jpg

000_4119.jpg

000_4118.jpg

Nice repaint..To be perfect you should repaint the "SS" in rune....I never understood why TG doesn' t use the correct "rune" writing...

With even more TK vehicles being released, I hope some figures with proper collar tabs and cuff titles are in the pipe line.

Does anyone know if K&C has ever made an 2nd SS Tiger with the Springender Teufel marking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back