88 (1 Viewer)

Panzer ace

Lieutenant Colonel
Has there been any news on the 88?

I am truly not trying to stir anything up, I am simply looking for information.

If you have any info please share it. I would respectfully ask that I not be pointed towards Facebook etc.

Thank you in advance for any new details.

I seem to remember there was information on a tread that said it would be released in September [but no year.....haha] the thread was the WB moving to a new location.

The 88mm gun thread is like the Conte thread about Conte releasing new sets/figures. It appears on a regular basis, lets hope there will be only 1 or 2 more because WB have stated in their thread the 88mm will be released in September [hopefully they were referring to 2020] as people get the much awaited 88mm gun, I could not and bought the Eagle Design 88mm, which I am very happy with.

I seem to remember there was information on a tread that said it would be released in September [but no year.....haha] the thread was the WB moving to a new location.

The 88mm gun thread is like the Conte thread about Conte releasing new sets/figures. It appears on a regular basis, lets hope there will be only 1 or 2 more because WB have stated in their thread the 88mm will be released in September [hopefully they were referring to 2020] as people get the much awaited 88mm gun, I could not and bought the Eagle Design 88mm, which I am very happy with.

Thank you for the information.

The plight of the 88 has always been a mystery. It was unveiled 5 years ago in Chicago, dealers even took pre-orders for it and then it just disappeared with little if any explanation as to why.

Thank you for the information.

The plight of the 88 has always been a mystery. It was unveiled 5 years ago in Chicago, dealers even took pre-orders for it and then it just disappeared with little if any explanation as to why.

Can someone just ask Britains directly? why the rumors and mystery?

If they didn’t inform dealers as to why it “disappeared” somehow I doubt they will tell every day collectors what happened to it.

I just found a picture of it in the Toy Soldier and Model Figure magazine from late 2015. At lease a prototype did exist...

I took this photo at the Dec 2018 London show, so there's at least one and hopefully more on the way soon!

Jeff

Attachments

• 07.JPG
    07.JPG
    452.4 KB · Views: 875
It is on Britain's website as an upcoming release, so hopefully it won't be to long.
Regards
Brian

It is on Britain's website as an upcoming release, so hopefully it won't be to long.
Regards
Brian

lol the alamo museum collection pieces have been on there for over 3 years now and still havent appeared

I do truly hope that the website is indicative of an actual release.

At the same time, after almost 5 years of waiting, you’ll pardon me if I feel like I’ll believe it when I see it.

Regards
Brian

Apologies, but I do not see it on the site except for a photo on the site itself.

It is not listed as a product under the new releases or anywhere else?

I'm still waiting on my 2019 club figure, doubt I'll ever get it. I see it is being released with a different head, WB claiming it's a never seen before sculpt......

ref 2019 club figure , where did you see the new version with new head mentioned /picture ?

cheers

ref 2019 club figure , where did you see the new version with new head mentioned /picture ?

cheers

It was in a news letter. 25101 - WWII German Waffen SS NCO Wearing SS Anorak, 1944-45 - Single figure in box
$42.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back