88mm Gun - New thread (1 Viewer)

These I had posted on the 88 thread on page 2

50848481531_e4b9dc3bdc_h.jpg

50847760483_0f90eee6fc_h.jpg

50848573842_5a01f4d6b5_h.jpg

Regards
Mark

Nice gun,

now all they need to do is make a full gun crew !!!!!

John

Thanks to everyone, but i was asking if any collectors have got pics of the 88mm and their dioramras. Thge picture, thou are great, are from W Gritains or what look like preproduction promotion pics. Has anyone pictures of the 88mm they bought and are displaying.
#
Would also be good to see how and if it fits with other items.

Great idea for a thread, looking forward to some pics of the 88 from collectors who purchased and received it.

Great idea for a thread, looking forward to some pics of the 88 from collectors who purchased and received it.

I am in the UK and no dealers will have it here until April 2021 and when i asked if that a definate, he said, after he stopped laughing, that is a William Britains promise............. No one i know in the UK has one and have asked round, I am actually unsure if anyone has one, following the lack of replies on this thread. Maybe the camo is so good on it collectors have not realised they have one or cannot find it?

Williams Britains are the new Conte................................

I am getting ready for the deflection posts which always come when anyone is critiical of William Britains

hello, I am a french collector...I buy WB from US...regards

Thanks, we have a couple of dealers in the UK and also many do buy direct from the US, have you bought and received the new 88mm gun?

I stopped collecting but may look at it to go with the T Gunn camo SS Troopers etc. I wanted to see some pics from people who have it in their collections for size comparasons with anything else they have.

It's been released. It's available in the US. I have one, it's just boxed up since I recently moved. Looks just like it does in the above pictures.

Thanks, we have a couple of dealers in the UK and also many do buy direct from the US, have you bought and received the new 88mm gun?

I stopped collecting but may look at it to go with the T Gunn camo SS Troopers etc. I wanted to see some pics from people who have it in their collections for size comparasons with anything else they have.
Mine work great with Warpark mate

Thanks for the pictures, think it will not be OK with my T Gunn figures as they are a little bigger, my K & C area a big too bulky.

Thanks again

If you want an 88 for the slightly larger Thomas Gunn and K&C figures, the Eagle Design 88 has excellent detail/paint/weathering and is larger. It would work great with K&C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back