A classic set. (1 Viewer)

Wayne,

I don;t know how those gunners could have maneuvered that gun into tat space... it's REAL tight !!!

Hope they don't have move in a hurry, it may get trapped !!!

John

Great photos and set up mate ! :salute::

Steve

I have been collecting a long time and i will be darned , i have never sen that set or seen it for sale. It looks fantastic.
I still think the hitler youth waffen ss sets figarti made were the best german infantry i own. They looked younger with their thinner faces and the camo was some of the best i have seen as well as the smocks. I wish more could be made. And we all know they made great armor. I will have to now see if i can find this 88 set. Thanks for posting it

I have been collecting a long time and i will be darned , i have never sen that set or seen it for sale. It looks fantastic.
I still think the hitler youth waffen ss sets figarti made were the best german infantry i own. They looked younger with their thinner faces and the camo was some of the best i have seen as well as the smocks. I wish more could be made. And we all know they made great armor. I will have to now see if i can find this 88 set. Thanks for posting it

Any pics of that hitler youth set mate sounds good ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back