A dhow at last! (1 Viewer)

WELL DONE TOMMY
I eventually settled for the Little Legion version.
I am glad you found the Trophy version.
Of all the Trophy collectors out there I feel you really deserve it.

Great addition Tommy and well deserved........Joe:salute:::salute:::salute::

Thanks Martyn, Brad, Mike, Tom, Damian, and Joe for you kind words and sharing my excitement. Tommy

That's got to have given you one hell of a great feeling. Great find. But tommy, what's is going to fill the void of not having to search for this dervish boat anymore? I myself am still looking for a trumpet major of the red lancers of hamburg. The one in yellow and red. I found a set of six sepoys years ago that i had been looking for . It took me five years. Not as long as your quest for the dhow. But the quest is half the fun. I remember finding a dragon gun that was pristine 2 yrs ago which brought me shear joy when i opened up that red box. I just can't get that joy from all the matte sets offered. Anyway good luck hunting down your next prize. Take cvare greg

That's got to have given you one hell of a great feeling. Great find. But tommy, what's is going to fill the void of not having to search for this dervish boat anymore? I myself am still looking for a trumpet major of the red lancers of hamburg. The one in yellow and red. I found a set of six sepoys years ago that i had been looking for . It took me five years. Not as long as your quest for the dhow. But the quest is half the fun. I remember finding a dragon gun that was pristine 2 yrs ago which brought me shear joy when i opened up that red box. I just can't get that joy from all the matte sets offered. Anyway good luck hunting down your next prize. Take cvare greg
Thanks Greg. Next quest is the Chinese gun battery set which I have never seen a photo of. Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back