1001703.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 703
  • 1002169.jpg
    1002169.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 690
  • 1001882.jpg
    1001882.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 717
I am with you, Buster. I love Ted's stuff---right up there among the best glossy figures made.

Know you've got others Buster you could share with us an thanks for sharing these..........Joe

I am with you, Buster. I love Ted's stuff---right up there among the best glossy figures made.

You got that right, Mike ..... thanks! :smile2:

Beautiful figures.^&cool -- Al

Thanks Al, by the way - I like your Seinfeld signature quote. :wink2:^&grin

Know you've got others Buster you could share with us an thanks for sharing these..........Joe

Right you are Joe, there are a few more I that need to take pics of and get 'em posted. :salute::

B.

Good to see some recognition for Tedtoy on the forum.....great glossies and a great guy.
I have been bugging him to make some new ACW sets, especially artillery crews.
I originally bought his ACW figures to blend in with Trophy. About 10 years ago I did a diorama of Gettysburg with over 500 Tedtoy and Trophy figures.
I guess he is busy now selling other lines.

Here's a Buffalo Soldier I picked up Ted in Chicago in 2011.

Ted2.jpgTed1.jpg

Great figures Buster, they will look superb alongside your LL {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

I'm looking forward to your next batch of pictures ^&cool

Cheers

Martyn:)

Good to see some recognition for Tedtoy on the forum.....great glossies and a great guy.
I have been bugging him to make some new ACW sets, especially artillery crews.
I originally bought his ACW figures to blend in with Trophy. About 10 years ago I did a diorama of Gettysburg with over 500 Tedtoy and Trophy figures.
I guess he is busy now selling other lines.

Yeah, I think you're right about that. I talked to Ted last fall, he called to tell me that a couple of Union Cavalry on the March figures that I ordered a few months previous were almost ready and "did I still want them". Heck yeah I said, so they take a while to get - they're worth it! I practically begged him to make more of his own stuff, but he said he's always busy doing shows and selling other lines. :rolleyes2:

B.

Last edited:
Here's a Buffalo Soldier I picked up Ted in Chicago in 2011.

Nice lookin' Buffalo Soldier, Brad ..... thanks for posting that! :smile2:

Great figures Buster, they will look superb alongside your LL {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

I'm looking forward to your next batch of pictures ^&cool

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thank you Martyn, I like Ted's figures a lot ..... wish he offered more, but grateful for what there is. :wink2:

B.

Part of the problem is that he has very little in stock and you have to wait months to get things. I had ordered something from him once but just took too long and wound up canceling it. I sent him an email yesterday asking if he had some items in stock. If not, I will probably wait until Chicago when he usually has more.

Hi Buster,

Like yourself, I am a big fan of Ted's work. I own a few of his ACW Camp Scenes. Would you mind if I posted within your thread a few photos of these sets?

I always look forward to a visit with Ted whenever I am able to attend the Chicago show. He is a gentleman with an excellent sense of humor. And, his work speaks for itself...it is excellent!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hi Buster,

Like yourself, I am a big fan of Ted's work. I own a few of his ACW Camp Scenes. Would you mind if I posted within your thread a few photos of these sets?

I always look forward to a visit with Ted whenever I am able to attend the Chicago show. He is a gentleman with an excellent sense of humor. And, his work speaks for itself...it is excellent!

Hi Pat,

"Excellent" is a perfect description of Ted's work, please do post your Tedtoy photos ..... the more Tedtoy the better! ^&grin

B.

Love Ted's stuff...I would like to share some pics of his fabulous work !

Joe

Misc 011.jpgMisc 012.jpgMisc 008.jpgMisc 005.jpgMisc 003.jpg

Hi Pat,

"Excellent" is a perfect description of Ted's work, please do post your Tedtoy photos ..... the more Tedtoy the better! ^&grin

B.

Hi Buster,

Thanks for encouraging me to post a few photos. Let me begin by posting photos of my Tedtoy set #TT301b, Navy Band, Union Summer Dress.

Attachments

• Soldiers1999.jpg
    Soldiers1999.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Soldiers2007.jpg
    Soldiers2007.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Soldiers2008.jpg
    Soldiers2008.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Soldiers2010.jpg
    Soldiers2010.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Soldiers2012.jpg
    Soldiers2012.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 167
Gentle Friends,

One of my favorite Tedtoy sets is titled, The Rout. If you look closely in the tent, you will see what stimulates all the excitement. ^&grin

Enjoy!

Pat :wink2:

Attachments

• Soldiers2016.jpg
    Soldiers2016.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Soldiers2019.jpg
    Soldiers2019.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Soldiers2020.jpg
    Soldiers2020.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 180
Gentle Friends,

Another of my favorite Tedtoy sets is titled "Tug O' War. I think it is a most clever set and it never fails to bring a smile to my face when if view it. I hope you enjoy it.

Pat :wink2:

Attachments

• Soldiers2029.jpg
    Soldiers2029.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Soldiers2031.jpg
    Soldiers2031.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Soldiers2032.jpg
    Soldiers2032.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Soldiers2034.jpg
    Soldiers2034.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 174
Gentle Friends,

How about this set titled, "Ten-Shun." If you could view this set in the flesh, you would notice the fellow standing next to the Drill Sergeant almost has perpiration breaking out on his forehead. You might also notice the fellow on the left end of the line has turned his head ever so slightly to keep an eye on the Sergeant.

Attachments

• Soldiers2037.jpg
    Soldiers2037.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Soldiers2039.jpg
    Soldiers2039.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Soldiers2041.jpg
    Soldiers2041.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Soldiers2043.jpg
    Soldiers2043.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 198
Gentle Friends,

The last set of Tedtoy photos I will post tonight is of a set titled, "Drumsticks." The title can easily reference more than one thing as a Union Drummer Boy chases his lunch which, obviously, might include drumsticks. You might also notice the eagle painted on the boy's drum. It seems to me that it would take an excellent eye and a steady hand to paint this detail. But, then, Ted is a most talented guy.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Soldiers2049.jpg
    Soldiers2049.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Soldiers2051.jpg
    Soldiers2051.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Soldiers2054.jpg
    Soldiers2054.jpg