A shout out to Tedtoy (1 Viewer)

My first Tedtoy set. A big thank you to Buster for gifting me this fabulous set, many thanks mate :salute::

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

Looks like this Deputy US Marshal has an appointment with the hanging judge in Trophy, Texas :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn:)

That's a great set M - really nice. That's another on MY list too, sometime. BUT - Just a bit of a difference for me - I will be having my usual "rummage under a certain Dorset stairs" - to see if I can find a couple of pieces to adapt.:D

Well done Buster - you have kicked me off on one - again!:salute::jb

Nice pictures Martyn, I like that backdrop. Looking forward to seeing Ted's Wanted Dead or Alive and Trophy's Rough Justice together.

B. :salute::

Nice pictures Martyn, I like that backdrop. Looking forward to seeing Ted's Wanted Dead or Alive and Trophy's Rough Justice together.

Just taking a few pictures now Buster, it's amazing how well the two sets go together :salute::

All the best

A US Marshal supervises the hanging of a convicted horse thief just as a Deputy US Marshal arrives with the horse thiefs accomplice who had broken out of jail the night before but had been quickly recaptured

“I wonder if my rope will reach that broken bough”

Deputy Marshal with captured horse thief hog-tied over saddle

The first horse thief is dealt with after the deputy slaps the horse rump

Tedtoy and Trophy work really well together :salute::

Cheers

Last edited:
It's as if they were made they made for each other Martyn. Brilliant! {bravo}}

Glad you like the scene Buster.....and thank you again for supplying the new member of the posse :salute::

All the best

The Tedtoy thread has been a little too quiet for awhile now so I thought a couple of new arrivals might be in order. This is Ted's TT330a Union "Cavalry on the March" Trooper and Corporal .....

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0693 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_0693 (640x480).jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0696 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_0696 (640x480).jpg
    218 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0694 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_0694 (640x480).jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 195
The Tedtoy thread has been a little too quiet for awhile now so I thought a couple of new arrivals might be in order. This is Ted's TT330a Union "Cavalry on the March" Trooper and Corporal .....

B.

Great sets Buster :salute::

All the best

This is a Ted Toy set I love, Zouaves playing baseball during the Civil War.

image.jpgimage.jpg

This is a Ted Toy set I love, Zouaves playing baseball during the Civil War.

View attachment 189385View attachment 189386

great looking set brad. I love hisstuff. I have been gradually been building a nice civil war collection from tedtoy of ebay the last year or so and what I can buy from him when he comes to Chicago. Even with all the large amount of matte civil war out there I just could not go matte I had to go gloss and since trophy is gone tedtoy is the best out there and actually they might be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back