Achtung germans! (1 Viewer)

If these new OMG para's are like the new D-Day Brits they will be some nice looking figures as far as sculpts and painting are concerned.

all we need is them to look like the what we have had since Nov 2007 and that will be fine!!!!
Mitch

If these new OMG para's are like the new D-Day Brits they will be some nice looking figures as far as sculpts and painting are concerned.

"Well, I can’t give too much away (“walls have ears y’ know”) but I can promise you there’s a second, bigger batch of “Classic Wehrmacht” which will follow the first and some great armour that will appear at the Chicago Show."

That's simply music to my ears...!!:)

Sorry fot the new Para's; the Germans have just reinforced the area. (see pictures)

DSC_1382.jpg

Eddy

Hi Guys,

Just a brief note of thanks for the overwhelming support on the Forum to the “ARNHEM REINFORCEMENTS” and the return of the “CLASSIC WEHRMACHT”.

Since the announcement I’ve been replying to dozens of K&C collectors around the world who are excited about the new additions and want to know more.

Well, I can’t give too much away (“walls have ears y’ know”) but I can promise you there’s a second, bigger batch of “Classic Wehrmacht” which will follow the first and some great armour that will appear at the Chicago Show.

Yesterday I was up in China with our sculpting team and gave them my drawings for the first 10 x “new” Market Garden Paras. In a couple of weeks time I’ll be adding 10 more.

Obviously we’ll release these over a period of months in order to avoid any personal bankruptcies or broken marriages.

In the meantime… heartfelt thanks to all of you for your patience, support, suggestions and advice. I may not always agree with some of you BUT I will always give your thoughts and ideas a fair hearing.

All the very best and … happy, happy collecting!

Andy C.​

I just returned from a week Normandy.
And Andy bring good news (Market Garden Paras and Classic Wehrmacht)
you've made ​ my day.
Thank you.

Harrie Oosterbeek 9. 20.  1944 034.JPG

Great new stuff Andy! I am really exited about the new stuff. I hope to see some more early war/classic Wehrmacht items, especially some field grey Waffen SS figures! The Waffen SS did wear field grey uniforms throughout most of the war.

Last edited:
Great new stuff Andy! I am really exited about the new stuff. I hope to see some more early war/classic Wehrmacht items, especially some field grey Waffen SS figures! The Waffen SS did wear field grey uniforms throughout most of the war.

I am new and all but can we get something other then that kind of gernans you know?
Owain

fully agree. The SS wore field grey for most of the war in some form or other and, it would be nice to have some troops without camo smocks.
Mitch

In the modern day and age I would have hoped we are all above that neanderthal way of thinking that others are not able to practice whatever their preferences are. I would hope none of the TS guys are beyond that!!! Perhaps, a more northernly climate may be more suited to your tastes?

On a lighter note think of the pay of scott would get in toy soldiers were they ever to split!!!!
Mitch

But does that give any room for some kind of a comment regarding same sex attraction?

I would have hoped us TS guys were beyond that.

Mitch I can see you and I are going to have to differ again ^&grin The full camo Waffen SS and the related Tri-colored (Normandy) tank camo got me into K & C. There has been a groundswell of Grey supporters recently but I hope to see more of the multicolored figs reappear.

I don't dislike them but, it was a six year war and, only a small percentage of the deployed german troops ever wore camo kit. would be nice to see a happy mix than a slant to either side
Mitch

Mitch I can see you and I are going to have to differ again ^&grin The full camo Waffen SS and the related Tri-colored (Normandy) tank camo got me into K & C. There has been a groundswell of Grey supporters recently but I hope to see more of the multicolored figs reappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back