ACW: 1st Rockbridge Artillery Battery (2 Viewers)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
Rainy day here, perfect for some "play time" . . . Decided to enjoy my ACW display table.

Range: American Civil War; Time: July 21, 1862; Battle: 1st Manassas/Bull Run; Unit: Confederate 1st Rockbridge Artillery Battery

1000003297.jpg1000003298.jpg1000003299.jpg1000003316.jpg1000003301.jpg

So colorful and detailed. Great set-up. Looks like the South is going to hurl some lead!
Great diorama for John's figures. Great photos. Awesome all-round.
Pat & Paddy

So colorful and detailed. Great set-up. Looks like the South is going to hurl some lead!
Great diorama for John's figures. Great photos. Awesome all-round.
Pat & Paddy

Thank you very much. The Rebs are certainly going to create some Rolling Thunder for the Yanks . . .
Mike

Mike, your display is absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing. I just bought Rockart01 4 horse with caison but havent had a chance to look at it. Have everything except the 6 horse canon set. As i have no space to display my Rockart sets it made me so happy to view your set up and live vicariously through you.
Thanks mate, you made my day.
Jas

Mike, your display is absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing. I just bought Rockart01 4 horse with caison but havent had a chance to look at it. Have everything except the 6 horse canon set. As i have no space to display my Rockart sets it made me so happy to view your set up and live vicariously through you.
Thanks mate, you made my day.
Jas
Thank you so much Jason for your kind comments and observations. I'm really glad you enjoyed the photos.

Mike

Brilliant! You can never have too many guns and gunners!

Brendan
Thank you very much Brendan. It's nice that JJD has facilitated the creation of a full battery of guns and gunners.

Mike

Guns and sweaty Gunners, just what I love to see :)

John
You and me both John. I'm hopeful that JJD will create a like number of sets to create a Federal battery to return fire.

Mike

Mike,
Love all of the different poses and the positioning. Like the guys carrying the ammo chest. Every time I'll look, will be a different like.
Steve

Mike,
Love all of the different poses and the positioning. Like the guys carrying the ammo chest. Every time I'll look, will be a different like.
Steve
Thank you Steve for your "thumbs up" not only here but also on the JJD Collector's FB group.

Mike

Most complete scene of Rebel artillery I've viewed. Really epic in scale, outstanding dio.

Most complete scene of Rebel artillery I've viewed. Really epic in scale, outstanding dio.
Thank you very much Chris. I'm just trying to keep up with your dynamic looking Federal batteries.

Mike

I love your collection Mike! You've displayed it very well and your do table is the envy of us all.

Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back