ACW - Attrition of the Rank and File (1 Viewer)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
Found a little time this evening to create another scene. The 4th Irish Regiment (28th Mass) is advancing toward the Peach Orchard and the rank and file is getting lean from the enemy fire. You can almost hear the sargeants shouting, "Dress on the colors, close up the ranks, forward men . . ."
:) Mike

PICT0001-11.jpg

PICT0002-9.jpg

Mike,

You can almost feel the bullets flying overhead.

Mike

Love your display and backgrounds - WONDERFUL :D

Of course I am a little partial to scenes of Yankees get shot :p

Another excellent scene Mike. Nice background scenery and action. Well done mate.

The file closers are fighting a lost cause! Beautiful scene, as always.

Just another great piece of work Mike.....your getting a lot of great stories out of that field you got from Ken........Your camera work is alway top notch......I even showed my wife and she said anymore and I may need to know how to spell divorce.....:p thanks for sharing.......

Excellent work. I love the touches like the guy hesitating in the back with the file closer and the other guy just giving up and running for the rear. Great action.

Found a little time this evening to create another scene. The 4th Irish Regiment (28th Mass) is advancing toward the Peach Orchard and the rank and file is getting lean from the enemy fire. You can almost hear the sargeants shouting, "Dress on the colors, close up the ranks, forward men . . ."

PICT0001-11.jpg

PICT0002-9.jpg

Missed these Mike and glad I found them. Nicely staged and photograph. Sure looks like the Yanks from my home state are in for it:eek::eek::eek:

What all sets and/or single figures are in this?
I recognize most.

PICT0001-11.jpg

PICT0002-9.jpg

Thank you all; rharry, 6th WI, Ken, Bama Boy, and Joe

Mike I,ve been enjoying all your dioramas they look great!!!:cool: Keep them coming.:cool:

Thanks Tim.

What all sets and/or single figures are in this?
I recognize most.

These are all WB sets except for one, which is Conte #ACW57168 "Irish Brigade Casualties". The WB sets are #17933, 17805, 31046, 17934, 17897, 17888, 17864, 17833, 17664 in whole or in part.

Just a reminder... the file closer and men hesitating/ running away are from sets that are retired, but still in small supplies at W. Britain. This was one of the more unusual pair of sets that Richard agreed to produce. They can be pretty useful to add a realistic human touch to dioramas as Mike has done here.
Ken

Thank you so much.

Thanks Tim.

These are all WB sets except for one, which is Conte #ACW57168 "Irish Brigade Casualties". The WB sets are #17933, 17805, 31046, 17934, 17897, 17888, 17864, 17833, 17664 in whole or in part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back