ACW - Horsing Around (1 Viewer)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
Well, I am all "foot balled" out this afternoon so I thought I would start working on a scenic idea for this week's photo shoot. I thought I would try combining my two new Hudson & Allen shelf dioramas into a 28" x 20" landscape scene. Haven't had any time to come up with an appropriate story line, so for the moment I am just "HORSING AROUND" ;) with a few WB figures to get a perspective of how things might work together. I think the depth (20 inches) of this display really gives the photo a "realistic" feel . . .
:) Mike

PICT0016.jpg

Well, I am all "foot balled" out this afternoon so I thought I would start working on a scenic idea for this week's photo shoot. I thought I would try combining my two new Hudson & Allen shelf dioramas into a 28" x 20" landscape scene. Haven't had any time to come up with an appropriate story line, so for the moment I am just "HORSING AROUND" ;) with a few WB figures to get a perspective of how things might work together. I think the depth (20 inches) of this display really gives the photo a "realistic" feel . . .
:) Mike

PICT0016.jpg

Please continue to do so Mike a very nice start.......Joe

Those new diorama boards look amazing Mike. I agree they really make for nice photographs. I am still brain-storming some requests for H&A to line a couple of my own shelves one of these days. Until then, I will continue to enjoy looking at all your great scenery. :)

MD

lots of possibilities with two bases that go this deep Mike...how about some more pics with some guys deep in the woods...

excellent idea perhaps some quite well hidden canons would also look good
Mitch

this is going to be good......where'd my wife hide the credit card?? got to have some of these....yummmm thanks for sharing

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back