ACW - In Union Hands (1 Viewer)

Beautiful as always. Like the mist in the background. Nice way to spend the evening looking at your dio pics. Thanks.

As always, I am glad you enjoyed them. The mist effect is actually painted onto the backdrop.

I have been looking at this stockade I am making, and need to figure out what I should use for trees (not the ones that were cut down for the stockade, just for the background). How did you do/where did you get those trees?

Sandor, the trees are part of the Hudson & Allen diorama base "At the Edge of the Forest" made by Ken and Ericka Osen. It is 28" L x 11" W. I bought it from the Osen's at the Chicago OTSN show a few weeks back. You would have to ask Ken what kind of tree/plant he used for those on the base. Check his thread out: http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19004

By the way, I just found this old photo of the fighting that took place on Culp's Hill ;) . . . . . . . .
:) Mike

PICT0001-19-2.jpg

How come everyone but me finds these old photographs.;)

Mike, I hope you keep finding them.

Brian

By the way, I just found this old photo of the fighting that took place on Culp's Hill ;) . . . . . . . .

PICT0001-19-2.jpg

How come everyone but me finds these old photographs.;)

Mike, I hope you keep finding them.

Brian

Excellent Mike and if you keep looking Brian I'm sure one will turn up;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thank you gentlemen: Scott, Brian, Frank, Martyn, and Joe.

The B&W "old style" photo has given me an idea for a new thread . . . "Vintage ACW" coming soon to a forum near you . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back