Afrika Korps - PzIV f-1 modified to 15 Division late 1942 (1 Viewer)

Yes, I have the 013 halftrack that I will be selling.

Is there a kickstarter campaign or other way for forum members to help out? Other option is to purchase a vehicle and you keep it as long as you can enjoy it.

Is there a kickstarter campaign or other way for forum members to help out? Other option is to purchase a vehicle and you keep it as long as you can enjoy it.

Thanks to all members that have replied to my post. I sincerely appreciate all your good wishes. I will enjoy as long as I can and will sell off my collection over the next 5 months. I am happy to find good homes for my toys before I go.:salute::

Katana - do you have a size by size comparison of FL and 21st century AFV's?

Rob; great photos; your 21st Century Panzer III could be mistaken for the FL model. I painted the return rollers rubber rims black on mine and changed the unit markings to 21st Panzer Division. I posted it in my DAK diorama, with a K&C Panzer Komander. The 21st Century Panzer III is the Cold Steel version; which is oversize and works very well with 60mm figures IMO.

A communication like this is just heartbreaking. There is just nothing to say to aliviate a situation like this.

I'm so deeply sorry to hear this...such devastating news. I pray things go much, much better for you than estimated. I hope your remaining time is the best ever.

Joe

As others have already said this is devastating news and I can't possibly imagine what you and your family are going through right now.

I'm not a praying kind of guy, but my thoughts are with you all the same and I wish you all the best.:salute::

Just caught up on this thread. Devastating for yourself and family, acceptance of a something like this is always difficult, but you seem to have found strength to be at peace with it.

Steve

Unfortunately I have ALS and about six months left to live. I have a friend who helps in staging the dioramas and I hope we can continue for another 3-4 months.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers....May the Lord Jesus Christ be your hope and strength...Psalm 9:10 & Romans 8:38-39

Last edited:
I am sorry that I did not get to read this before, I am sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts when ever I am at the forum. My prayers will be there too, I am a caregiver now, for the past few years... So to you and those that you love and love you, I share the grief...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back