AK39 The Tunisian Tiger (1 Viewer)

Just picked up my Desert Tiger today, what a great piece. Since you all are saying its starting to disappear, I had to snatch one up before they're all gone and sky rocket in price.

Its a great model isn't it.I love the sheer size of this beast and the weather beaten look of it.

Rob

Its a great model isn't it.I love the sheer size of this beast and the weather beaten look of it.

Rob

It is the only Tiger I have right now. Funny thing, as expensive as it is. It was the only one I could afford right now too.

I know this may cause disagreement but i think its as good as the Winter version,i have both and they are two of Andy's best.

Rob

Its really a great piece, and well worth picking up while you can. I'll post a few pictures shortly soon as I finish lunch.

Njja

Welcome to capitalism 101!
The markets will seek their own level..........

Have you ever tried getting tickets for a rock concert?
The brokers buy up all the good seats and the "real fans" sit in the "nose bleed section".

Strategy is to buy what you like early and as you said hunt around for the bargains.:eek:

Isn't that the truth. I tried to get Clapton tickets when he was at Garden in February with Winwood and they were going to cost $180 a pop! A I started looking right after they announced it.

Chance encounter

Attachments

• may 3 025.jpg
    may 3 025.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 129
Illuminated by a star burst

Attachments

• may 3 003.jpg
    may 3 003.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 125
  • may 3 004.jpg
    may 3 004.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 135
Great pics what does the overall diorama look like? I'm trying to put a large scale AK diorama together and the Tunisian Tiger is by far my favorite piece.

Actually it was a 20 year old school project my daughter did in 6th grade. The Titannic as she was found. It sat in my shop all this time. While moving things around with her permission it became my miniature sahara for a few shots of the LRDG.

Attachments

• april 30 007.jpg
    april 30 007.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 142
  • april 30 009.jpg
    april 30 009.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 157
  • may 3 022.jpg
    may 3 022.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 227
Excellant pics,thanks for posting them.

Rob