AK39 The Tunisian Tiger (2 Viewers)

If you never hear from me again you know i actually got her a Tank!!!!:eek:;)

Rob

:D

Valentines day just around the corner too,fancy spending money on chocs and flowers when there are perfectly good Tanks waiting to be purchased:eek:;):D!!!.(only joking guys she's worth every penny!)

Rob

Rob, don't believe the advertising hype. Valentines Day is traditionally only for single people and I've been married over twenty years. I have convinced my wife that we don't need to fall victim to these obvious commercial attempts to chisel guilt money out of us, and I strongly suggest you guys try the same with your spouses. Just think of all the spare cash you'll have for models ;)

Rob, don't believe the advertising hype. Valentines Day is traditionally only for single people and I've been married over twenty years. I have convinced my wife that we don't need to fall victim to these obvious commercial attempts to chisel guilt money out of us, and I strongly suggest you guys try the same with your spouses. Just think of all the spare cash you'll have for models ;)

I absolutely agree with your logic Oz.Trouble is when i explian it to my good lady you will be safe on the other side of the world!!:eek:;)

Rob

Aye.....nice one Oz :rolleyes:. Just think of the cost of getting the broken jaw fixed for NOT getting her a Valentine's Day pressie. :eek::eek:
Naaaah, a card and some perfume is a small price to pay if it ensures audio peace for a day or two....:D:D:p
Cheers
H

I absolutely agree with your logic Oz.Trouble is when i explian it to my good lady you will be safe on the other side of the world!!:eek:;)

Rob

Just say that your love for her is so strong and enduring that you feel it's superfluous to buy her mere flowers and chocolate out of some commercial obligation. And that you feel it would be more appropriate for gifts at more intimate times....say once every twenty years or so :D

Just say that your love for her is so strong and enduring that you feel it's superfluous to buy her mere flowers and chocolate out of some commercial obligation. And that you feel it would be more appropriate for gifts at more intimate times....say once every twenty years or so :D

Right Oz,i'll tell her what you said,you'll probably hear her reply!:D;)

This past week I went to The History Store in Chillicothe,Ohio and I saw at least threeTunisian Tigers . This store also has other items that are retired and I forget which ones, but just ask them and they will be glad to answer questions. Greg

This past week I went to The History Store in Chillicothe,Ohio and I saw at least threeTunisian Tigers . This store also has other items that are retired and I forget which ones, but just ask them and they will be glad to answer questions. Greg

Is there a web site?

Just got off the phone with the History Store and they have the wrong number on the site . 740-775-7400.

Thanks you guys. The website does not work very well does it. I guess I'll be giving them a call

I was at the Gettysburg Show this past weekend, and it was there, selling for $200.

If you go to the King and Country website , they have a full list of all their dealers, there's quite a few:eek:, but if you trawl through them , I'm sure there's a few that will still have it, I'm sure I saw it somewhere over the last few weeks, but can't remember which site, when I was looking for other hard to find stuff. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back