Alamo diorama build (2 Viewers)

Alex

You have created a veritable museum piece there old son, that the Duke would have been proud to display in his den.
Excellent work and you have demonstrated what looks to be a simple process to arrive at the finished product but as any dio builder knows- to get the final effect you have managed is far from a simple execution.
My old gray kepi is off once again to you and I'll not be posting my Alamo dio here due to I'm sure accusations of plagiarism from other members. Well done Alex outstanding work.
Reb

Alex

You have created a veritable museum piece there old son, that the Duke would have been proud to display in his den.
Excellent work and you have demonstrated what looks to be a simple process to arrive at the finished product but as any dio builder knows- to get the final effect you have managed is far from a simple execution.
My old gray kepi is off once again to you and I'll not be posting my Alamo dio here due to I'm sure accusations of plagiarism from other members. Well done Alex outstanding work.
Reb

Reb,
Alex deserves all the praise heaped on him - and more, but I'm certain sure he'll agree that if you don't post your Alamo dio - then none of your loyal fans "SHALL BE ALL THAT CHUFFED".......You Dig....????

Cheers
H

Thank guys I've enjoyed sharing this experience with all you and UKReb please post your Alamo pics because I know it will not be the same because you've blown me away with your work. The cannon blasts and explosions are some of the most realistic that I have seen. Incredible stuff.

Outstanding my good man, outstanding!
Perfect balance and construction. Couldn't be any 'righter'.

Simon

Great job as always Alex!!!:cool:And nice to see you venture into another era in time. Any plans on getting into any Napoleonics???:D You still need to do a large scale WWII diorama and include all your foam buildings together and more of your collection in one BIG diorama.:cool:

Great diorama Alex and UKReb we want to see more of your talent.It's really nice to see something come together.
Mark

Hey guys, leave Alex alone! I,m trying to get him to do something for me!
Great job, Alex.
Gary

Congratulations my friend, thaks for your time.

Chers

Alexdaker

Awesome dio like the way you joined the set piece to your foam piece.

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back