All things Conte (3 Viewers)

Re: Seriously - Is CONTE Still in Business ?

That looks like his prior sculptor's work.
Really, well indeed I look forward to the next level. Perhaps you could pass along my request for this lass?;):D
boudiicca.jpg

Really, well indeed I look forward to the next level. Perhaps you could pass along my request for this lass?;):D
boudiicca.jpg

She's already available in kit form which I've a good hunch your well aware of:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Attachments

• IMG_2660MA27679800-0001.jpg
    IMG_2660MA27679800-0001.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 323

She's already available in kit form which I've a good hunch your well aware of:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D
Indeed and I would happily go the Pegaso route if she were only available in 54-60 mm.:(;)

And what will he de doing for BSP ? I am curious.

Rich Conte will be working with Battle Scene Productions in 2010. He is still in business and will be coming out with some of the best sculptured figures around. Since his move across the USA he has gotten a NEW Sculptor and can this person sculpt! :)
Regards,
Nick

P.S.

Rich is difficult to reach even for BSP personnel. Why? Rich stated that he is extremely busy.

Sorry, what was been bad on th OLD sculptors? Wasn't it so, that every new sculptor are "much better than the last" (words of Richard Conte). I think, every good sculptor is a GOOD one, they may be different, sure, but that's no doubt. - Äh, a sculptor is not the reason, that the production run of Conte was going near Zero... (but your words sounds so)

Looks like the Conte Roman Legioneers will be in the thick of it once again sometime in the near future and there's no doubt he's back.

huhuhu.jpg

This is very nice, but again it's the same scatter shot business: "New stuff any day, oh, wait, look over here, something different." As they said in the movie UP, "Squirrel!"

Sorry, what was been bad on th OLD sculptors? Wasn't it so, that every new sculptor are "much better than the last" (words of Richard Conte). I think, every good sculptor is a GOOD one, they may be different, sure, but that's no doubt. - Äh, a sculptor is not the reason, that the production run of Conte was going near Zero... (but your words sounds so)

I second that. The sample models that were on the Conte sight were very very good. Anyway, what does moving to the east coast have to do with getting a better sculptor?

In fairness to Nick, I think he didn't say that the old sculptor was bad, just that the new one was very impressive. Also his reference to the move to the East coast was simply for temporal reference, not intended to suggest any causation.

No new sculptor at ConteCo. And no plans to work with BSP. This is direct from Conte.

Why would Nick Nasta say those things if it isn't true.Nick seems like a standup guy.
Mark

Well why then would Conte say they are not true ?

It a mystery to me Tom.
Mark

No new sculptor at ConteCo. And no plans to work with BSP. This is direct from Conte.
Direct how, email, phone call, forum or site post? Perhaps Nick can elaborate.

Direct how, email, phone call, forum or site post? Perhaps Nick can elaborate.

I'd also like to know how you obtain the info for I'm sure Nick wouldn't have brought up the subject if it wasn't true.

So, under the banner of Conte is still in business, one persons says that there are great things in the works from Conte, including more business and a new sculptor, and Conte says that none of this is true. So, ConteCo is going to continue in their usual vein? Or again, different versions of events from Conte himself. Seems nothing has changed.

Please read my post again. It stated no new sculptor and nothing the works with BSP. His site plainly states new figures.

A new sculpter could make new figures,couldn't he?Seriously I don't see nothing on his website to contradict Nick Nasta's statement.Of course he doesn't confirm it either.Where are you getting your info Tom?
Mark

Tom, I have no doubt that is was he told you and you are reporting it as he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back