American Civil War.... (3 Viewers)

Have pre-ordered the first 10 Rebels (UK delivery so I have been reliably informed) mid-September?

Watch this space for an explosive opening volley :D

Reb

In conclusion-I wish Sammy all the best in his new venture with FL and sincerely hope the above is taken as it is meant- just some gentle comments- because heaven forbid if FL ever went ACW I too in very quick time would find myself in a whole passle of trouble-I just wouldn't be able to stop myself :D

Reb

Hi Reb, remember this post from awhile back?:) looks like the passle is here :D...the figures look great!!! look forward to your inspection of the troops...Sammy

In conclusion-I wish Sammy all the best in his new venture with FL and sincerely hope the above is taken as it is meant- just some gentle comments- because heaven forbid if FL ever went ACW I too in very quick time would find myself in a whole passle of trouble-I just wouldn't be able to stop myself :D

Reb

Hi Reb, remember this post from awhile back?:) looks like the passle is here :D...the figures look great!!! look forward to your inspection of the troops...Sammy
Good one Sammy.:D:D:D I for one can hardly wait to see how our favorite ACW dramatist makes use of these splendid new figures.:cool:

While we have seen these ACW images previously, it is great to see them now availible for pre-order. They are very nice indeed. Even this huge AWI fan has to admit that these are certainly tempting....

Noah

SO, SO many ACW figures to collect. These figures look like they may be the best one's yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back