Andy and Covid. (1 Viewer)

villagehorse

Lieutenant General
My heart felt wishes go to you Andy for you to sail through this easily. At least you are in a nice neck of the woods being down in Texas. Put your feet up and relax and get better soon. Your good friend, Robin.

Sorry to hear about this, rest up and get better soon Andy.

God**** it, ****ing COVID.

When you’re in close quarters like you are in a show, including room trading, these things are going to happen. That’s the new reality. It will probably happen next year too.

Andy feel better

TD

As to COVID, it is pretty random nowadays, you can be sitting next to someone with it and not get it. I luckily feel fine, having spent a good bit of time with Andy. Really weird how it spreads. I also stopped thinking about it honestly. That said, don't wish it upon my worst enemy.

TD

Andy feel better

TD

As to COVID, it is pretty random nowadays, you can be sitting next to someone with it and not get it. I luckily feel fine, having spent a good bit of time with Andy. Really weird how it spreads. I also stopped thinking about it honestly. That said, don't wish it upon my worst enemy.

TD

Many thanks Guys for all your kind wishes…I feel lucky I’ve dodged the Covid bullet for such a long time however I’m also so fortunate to be down in San Antonio and staying at Laura’s house,
Thanks again,
Andy.

Many thanks Guys for all your kind wishes…I feel lucky I’ve dodged the Covid bullet for such a long time however I’m also so fortunate to be down in San Antonio and staying at Laura’s house,
Thanks again,
Andy.

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit grot Andy, do you need a 'Biff Chit', if yes i can get in touch with the MO.

Take it easy,.

Last edited:
Thanks again,
Andy.

Andy.
Glad to hear you're not stuck alone in some random hotel room with no one for company whilst feeling like ****
Wishing you a speedy recovery mate and trip back to your loved ones.
Alll Best
Steve

Andy - hope you cruise thru unscathed! Great to see you over the weekend.

Julie

Andy - hope you cruise thru unscathed! Great to see you over the weekend.

Julie

Thanks again Guys…As I write this I’m sitting outside in Laura’s garden and surrounded by four of her dogs (all rescues) and it’s a beautiful Texas morning…Still feeling a little bit groggy but definitely on the mend.
Originally I was scheduled to fly back to Hong Kong this coming Tuesday but will stay on here in San Antonio for a few more days.
Adios for now,
Andy.

I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery Richard

Get well soon Andy, but knowing you it will inspire you to create some great nurses with syringes and get them jabs done.

I hope you feel better, hopefully, it is the mild version. My brother had it had in the spring and it was very mild. I caught it when it 1st hit the states and it was not fun.
Brian

When you’re in close quarters like you are in a show, including room trading, these things are going to happen. That’s the new reality. It will probably happen next year too.
actually brad andy was fine and could not have looked better at the show, he probably caught it on the plane. but nice try at knocking the show again

actually brad andy was fine and could not have looked better at the show, he probably caught it on the plane. but nice try at knocking the show again

Greg, how was I knocking the Show and when did I knock the Show; and why would I do that when I plan to attend next year. He could have caught it flying to Chicago that’s certainly possible but it’s also highly possible he could have caught it at the Show because when people concentrate together, there is a greater chance of infection.

Greg, I used to enjoy hanging out with you at the Show. I don’t know what’s happened to you. You’re not the Greg I used to know. I hope I see the old Greg next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back