Andy's Cartoon (1 Viewer)

But there just might be a need for therapy via the mental stresses caused by such graphic images. All counselors please pipe (not Piper at Malmedy of course) in for the class action Treefrog Suit. Perhaps we can obtain signed copies at the Chicago show and schedule a group hug & recovery fund?

Hang Tough,
Beaufighter

If Andy gives his consent, I would like to get a bunch of us Treefroggers to autograph a copy of the cartoon and include it in the book.

Andy, that was fantastic!!
I dare anyone to take offense at that, if so they would complain about winning the lottery!
Gary

I really enjoyed the cartoon. Maybe Andy could do a daily cartoon in the papers.The cartoon is better then most stuff in the paper. Nice work to lighten stuff up a little. Leadmen

Andy,
No one can accuse you of not having a sence of humor.

You left out the one of the guy pondering, "What if a frog had wings?"

Thanks for sharing.
Semper Fi!
Rick

This is why we buy from Andy - he's an artist all the way through! I'm sure I'm one of the nitpickers (and would be quite proud of if I am!). I DO admire creativity. Was this drawn with the help of a wee dab of Scotch?

By the way is IS a MK II, but from the Bavarian plant, they never had their quota of rivets delivered (due to Allied bombing), so their product was easily confused for the later MK III, but note the shape of the screw heads on the side.

Gary

Oh yeah? My character has a name. I am the frog behind the tree :D At least, I hope so ;)

Mr. Neilson, I do not know if it's faisable, but if you manage to print it (like a poster - 8½ x 11), I will buy it, directly from K&C HK or Treefrog and will proudly hang it in the room where I display my figures.

Thanks for that moment of thaw.

Pierre :)

Pierre - Brilliant idea. Will these be limited editions!!!:p

If I could get a higher resulution image from Andy and print them on heavy stock paper in a nice format, and put it in a solid oak frame with nice matting, would there be interest? I'd have to check on a price...I suspect around $35 for the whole thing.

I'd get one . . . if you sold them in Chicago, we could all autograph each others, and get Andy and Gordon to sign on too!

If I could get a higher resulution image from Andy and print them on heavy stock paper in a nice format, and put it in a solid oak frame with nice matting, would there be interest? I'd have to check on a price...I suspect around $35 for the whole thing.

Hi Peter-

I'll take one for sure.

Pierre.

Hi Peter-

I'll take one for sure.

Pierre.

Ditto. Makes you think he missed his calling (although the toy soldier industry must provide him with lots of ideas. Maybe he should do a monthly cartoon for Toy Soldier Magazine.

Maybe this is something that could be sold on Chicago.

Ditto,Ditto! I'm going to start scrounging for aluminium cans right now so I can have the extra funds at Chicago! O.C.

I suspect that we'd mostly take orders for them and fill the orders as needed. Perhaps we'd take a couple to Chicago, but I suspect that it's mainly Treefroggers who will care.

I suspect that we'd mostly take orders for them and fill the orders as needed. Perhaps we'd take a couple to Chicago, but I suspect that it's mainly Treefroggers who will care.

Probably it is because only Treefroggers that bother him......:D...Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back