Another First Legion Poll (1 Viewer)

Which First Legion series do you collect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When considering the huge Napoleonic following, and the fascination most seem to have for WWII, I think AWI coming in third so far is really very good. Hope the next AWI release is soon . . .
:smile2: Mike

Well, a BRONZE medal for the AWI series is okay, but Silver or Gold are better. Looking forward to upcoming releases, but not too soon as I still have some AWI sets to get!!!!

You'll love this line Simmo I can promise you that, buy you 1 or 2 singles then go from there, in a year or two, you will have the whole line:)...Sammy

Hi Sammy mate, I am looking at Four pieces of the German army that I like. I may just have to take the plunge my friend . Simmo.

I haven't any First Legion soldiers yet. But I am all the way with Stalingrad. Simmo.

Simmo...Once you go with First Legion Stalingard you will never regret it.....A different level of TS collecting....Best line of figures for WWII out there today. This company is producing an amazing product at a price level corresponding to it's quality...

simmo...once you go with first legion stalingard you will never regret it.....a different level of ts collecting....best line of figures for wwii out there today. This company is producing an amazing product at a price level corresponding to it's quality...

i love fl--doing the romans and some ww11.the figures are amazing my only downside is scale wise i can not mix them with my k&c and tcs which is my main ww11 dio's.as fl says they are made to stay together and not be mixed.they do look great with aeroart --imo .there just is not a ton of ww11 aeroart around outside personalities.so i love fl but have a more limited use for them as far as mixing which i love to do.this is just an observation NOT A COMPLAINT i love the fl items AND INTEND TO BUY MORE.MIKE B.

Once ACW Union comes out
and Crusaders mounted ones and Rome monted one
it will be very thight for top spot
Some of those ranges will show a lot better
with more releases
I'm strickly Naps and AWI collector but i know
when mounted crusaders come out i will buy them
i was going to go into AK but their standard general faces
saved me money.
That's only my opinion not an attack on FL
because i have 61 figures and keep buying.

i love fl--doing the romans and some ww11.the figures are amazing my only downside is scale wise i can not mix them with my k&c and tcs which is my main ww11 dio's.as fl says they are made to stay together and not be mixed.they do look great with aeroart --imo .there just is not a ton of ww11 aeroart around outside personalities.so i love fl but have a more limited use for them as far as mixing which i love to do.this is just an observation NOT A COMPLAINT i love the fl items AND INTEND TO BUY MORE.MIKE B.

Completely Understand my friend,when I first started collecting it was k/c....but when First Legion came out I soon stopped worrying about "matching"...The product is too good to get bogged down with matching concerns.......Now I must say that I collect First Legion almost exclusively and have never looked back or regretted the decision....Best Regards and Happy Collecting... Frank

Completely Understand my friend,when I first started collecting it was k/c....but when First Legion came out I soon stopped worrying about "matching"...The product is too good to get bogged down with matching concerns.......Now I must say that I collect First Legion almost exclusively and have never looked back or regretted the decision....Best Regards and Happy Collecting... Frank

I won't have this problem as I would display my First Legion alone in a diorama. Simmo.

I won't have this problem as I would display my First Legion alone in a diorama. Simmo.

That's how I do it Simmo......Sammy has the right method....These First Legion figures are the best out there.....The realistic scupts and superior paint make them a stand alone product.........Also there is continuity in what First Legion produces in each line which makes the whole thing flow together.

I haven't voted as I don't collect any (yet:wink2:)but I have collected in the past Romans,Crusaders,and ACW.If I was going to collect any of the existing ranges Crusaders would be my first choice followed by the Romans.
Mark

Not yet Frank.I waiting for my FIW range.(doubt if I will live that long:D).I thought that new figure on the website was FIW but the more I think of it I doubt if Matt would put out a range that is close in period to another one,especially with the AWI really just getting started.Hopefully he will put out some indians and frontiersmen in that range that I can use.
Mark

Well guys just ordered DAK SdKfz 232 and panzer crews
So i'm in AK
Add 1 to AK
Maple Leaf

Not yet Frank.I waiting for my FIW range.(doubt if I will live that long:D).I thought that new figure on the website was FIW but the more I think of it I doubt if Matt would put out a range that is close in period to another one,especially with the AWI really just getting started.Hopefully he will put out some indians and frontiersmen in that range that I can use.
Mark

Mark, I bet eventually we will see some riflemen for the AWI range. I bet you would be all over that, right? While they would not be dedicated FIW, at least you could pick and choose as you like. And who knows, there might be some Indians down the road too.

Noah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back