ANZAC Sons of. (1 Viewer)

waynepoo

Colonel
We have created a WD dio at Nudgee here are some pics, I forgot my camera and these were taken by Glen. Mark has taken many more and hopefully will post them soon.

Wayne.

Wayne, Love the larger center photo. Makes you feel you are in the desert environment ! :salute::

Wayne

There is something quite special about desert displays, particularly large ones like this! Great seeing an allied tank column and the captured AK sitting figure and smoking SAS/LRDG bloke are still one of my favourites.

Cheers Wayne & the rest of the Nudgee boy's, keep'em coming.{sm4}

Looking forward to seeing this diorama evolve, and can we se a close up of the captured prisoner view?

John

Looking forward to seeing this diorama evolve, and can we se a close up of the captured prisoner view?

John

John

I am over your way in late November, early December at a conference. Perhaps a drink at some point with you and WA Wayne?

Jack

John

I am over your way in late November, early December at a conference. Perhaps a drink at some point with you and WA Wayne?

Jack

Jack that sounds like a great plan mate be great to catch up.

Another excellent and beautiful ( and big) diorama .
Great result, I don't suppose this is the end of it . It already tells a great story but more can be added I'm sure
guy:)

Mark sent me these pictures he took, I post them for your delectation...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back