ANZAC Sons of. (2 Viewers)

Wayne...

really nice work on the terrain...

love the telephone poles and especially the crumbling damaged structure...

That's the lot, thanks Mark.

Wayne. ( p.s sorry if I have doubled up any pics..there was a bloody lot of them.)

Last edited:
Thanks Wayno (and Mark) for the additional pic's, very nice and now we can see what was on the other side of the hill. Again, I love the trio of crusader tanks. I also see a bedford truck bringing up the rear. Did you manage to get one mate?

Tom

Thanks Wayno (and Mark) for the additional pic's, very nice and now we can see what was on the other side of the hill. Again, I love the trio of crusader tanks. I also see a bedford truck bringing up the rear. Did you manage to get one mate?

Tom

Amazing display...I really like the sense of scale, seems epic. Very nice work!

Ta very much.

Magic stuff mate, love the ruined building and animals and the terrain is superb. You and the boys still thinking of doing a Toburk display?

I'm sure Andy's new 'Honey' would fit in quite nicely, not to mention a few well defended 25 pounders!{sm4}

Well done, the Brisbane Boys on another spectacular dio with a desert theme! I love to see and enjoy your collective work and collaborative efforts... I reckon one of those upcoming Desert Stuart/Honey's could put in an appearance somewhere down the line!

Great work from guys who love their toy soldiers and enjoy having fun too...

All the best and... Happy collecting!
Andy​

Hey, all the pics have disappeared.
Does anybody else has this problem or is it my computer ,
guy:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back