Apocalypse Now, School 3D Print (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
Got this a few days ago from Paul and just going through the process of painting and weathering the building. The Plaza Square and a hut are in the Queue for printing.

93.jpg

9831945c2fc0b06cd58537f45c6e6698_original.jpg

Steve

Certainly shakes things up and this proves it Steve. Yep I would consider something like this. Robin.

Very nice Steve :salute::

Cheers

Martyn
:)

Thanks Martyn ! :salute::

The Apocalypse Now School is just one of a new range of Eastern Buildings both Middle East and far East that Paul has bought the license to print and sell on kickstarter from WOW Buildings. You might want to check them out there are some great looking ones that would fit in with your Sand Pebbles / Flying Tigers themes !

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wowbuildings/wowbuildings-the-war-in-the-east

Cheers
Steve

Well done Steve, can't wait to see it all painted up and weathered.

B.
:salute::

Well done Steve, can't wait to see it all painted up and weathered.

B.
:salute::

Here we are Buster !

100.jpg99.jpg

The hut still needs weathering, though I may repaint it entirely a different colour, undecided yet !

Steve

I'm glad everyone likes Paul's work; he and I hashed out a deal and I will be selling his products here in the US.........................3D printing is incredible, his list of products available is unreal.........I'm happy to have locked this down, first to market wins.

I'm glad everyone likes Paul's work; he and I hashed out a deal and I will be selling his products here in the US.........................3D printing is incredible, his list of products available is unreal.........I'm happy to have locked this down, first to market wins.

All the best to George and Paul with this new venture. Great news for the hobby I reckon :salute:: {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Steve

All the best to George and Paul with this new venture. Great news for the hobby I reckon :salute:: {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Steve

Thanks for the kind words.....................ever since I began my business, I've always been a scenics guy, used to paint and sell loads of it, been super, super busy the past several years and I just don't have the time anymore, so this is perfect for me.

Not to mention I now have a source for 20mm buildings for my collection.......a total win/win.................;)................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back