Are we any nearer to getting new stock? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called the other day about something else and they mentioned they had them in stock so I snapped them up! You should call them

Dave

Nice looking figures Dave. - I seem to remember these were only offered to go with some company's board wargame, a ''Go Fund Me'' project.
Guess something changed.

That is what I was told as well but there was either an over run or some other snafu on them so they had some available at their regular price of 36 bucks so you can’t go wrong with them.
Dave

Thank you very much for the Info! They are away at Chicago show until Sept. 26. I hope they didn't take them ALL with them to sell there.

FubaR

Does anyone have any update on the company after Britains attended the Chicago show?

I did overhear Ken say things are moving along and the "logjam" was finally broken.
Both Him and Ericka seem to think things back on track.

The 88 is still scheduled for release. In the WB room there were several new "add-on" crew figures that go with the 88. Also, the AWI dio had about 12 brand new figures including, woodland indians, colonial militia, and continental line figures. Ken and Erica both were very upbeat and positive that the delays have been rectified and things are about to turn around very, very soon.
:smile2: Mike

Thank you, Mike, for the update. Sorry I missed you - again. Hope to make it next year.

The 88 is still scheduled for release. In the WB room there were several new "add-on" crew figures that go with the 88. Also, the AWI dio had about 12 brand new figures including, woodland indians, colonial militia, and continental line figures. Ken and Erica both were very upbeat and positive that the delays have been rectified and things are about to turn around very, very soon.

Thanks Mike although in all honesty we’ve heard this refrain before.

Wait, they made more 88 figures to go with the ones that I have not yet been produced/offered for sale?

Wait, they made more 88 figures to go with the ones that I have not yet been produced/offered for sale?

The 88mm and crew have so good Camouflage that they could have been released and we just cannot see them. Been here too many times with WB promises, think it is a dead parrot and the discussion is just how dead.

I had a long chat with Ken and I believe him when he says that the 88 and other delayed items will be getting released in the near future. He told me we should be seeing the 88 no later than April next year. Ken is a nice bloke and he spoke to me with sincerity so I think there's no reason to think this won't happen.

Tom

Thanks or the info, but as another Treefrogger wrote we have heard it before, are there any pictures of the new stuff? Possibly someone has put them up but I have missed them?

I had a long chat with Ken and I believe him when he says that the 88 and other delayed items will be getting released in the near future. He told me we should be seeing the 88 no later than April next year. Ken is a nice bloke and he spoke to me with sincerity so I think there's no reason to think this won't happen.

Tom

I understand the disappointment and frustration of the slow release of figures from W. Britain. What I do not understand is the negative remarks and threats to quit collecting Britains because of their problems, made on this Forum. I have been a Britains collector and they are my favorite figures to collect. They are sculpted very well and painted as if they are in combat not stepping out of a department store in a brand new spotless uniform. Plus they are the best on price range per figure.

If you are a true Britain's collector I would exercise a lot of patience and give Ken and Ericka a chance to get the ball rolling. A start up business does not hit the ground full speed but is a slow and painful process. They have released a number of figures since they took over and I am looking forward to their new releases soon myself. I hope they make it a go and am rooting for them to keep the W. Britain brand alive and well. But that is just me.

Howard Hulsebosch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back