Attack! (1 Viewer)

attachment.php

Nice one Rob, makes me wish I’d been collecting some Romans

Sure isn't going to be the Teddy Bears Picnic down in the Teutoburg Forest for Caesar's Legions today !
Nice one Rob.

I like your Roman diorama Rob. You have displayed a great scene with a good background, bases covered and figures nicely arranged. Well done. Greg.
attachment.php

The Roman theme remains a big favourite on this forum, coupled with the fact that there is so much product available to make great scenes like these, Robin.

Your not wrong about Romans being popular Robin. They are probably my biggest collection of different time periods. Yourself and Rob have shown some of the most memorable dioramas on the Forum. I have 5 permanent dioramas and numerous spare figures and this is one of my favorite scenes. Greg.
attachment.php

Nice one Rob, makes me wish I’d been collecting some Romans
Thanks Mike, great theme indeed. It's never too late.

Sure isn't going to be the Teddy Bears Picnic down in the Teutoburg Forest for Caesar's Legions today !
You know it. Steve. Thanks buddy.

I like your Roman diorama Rob. You have displayed a great scene with a good background, bases covered and figures nicely arranged. Well done. Greg.
Thanks Greg.

The Roman theme remains a big favourite on this forum, coupled with the fact that there is so much product available to make great scenes like these
I agree, thanks Robin.

I love the action and the foliage. Good use figures and poses.
Thanks Steve, but you might mean Greg's (Sapper's) forest scene with the foliage.

Very realistic mate well done.
Thank you Wayne, appreciate it buddy.

Your not wrong about Romans being popular Robin. They are probably my biggest collection of different time periods. Yourself and Rob have shown some of the most memorable dioramas on the Forum. I have 5 permanent dioramas and numerous spare figures and this is one of my favorite scenes.
Wow, that is really impressive. Great stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back