Aussies fighting hard (1 Viewer)

Beautiful composition! Loved the angled shot of the dug-in position of the Aussies and the approach of the in coming tanks.

Noli-Poli

Looks Fantastic ! Well done indeed :salute::

Steve

Excellent work, really like the view from the trenches perspective, love the new Aussie sets from K & C.

Hi Robo,

your work has been outstanding! I've appreciated every detail of that diorama. The picture quality is out of this world!{sm2} I ought to ask you: where's the magic light coming from? :rolleyes: I'd like to know... In short,WELL DONE! :)

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

Hi Robo,

your work has been outstanding! I've appreciated every detail of that diorama. The picture quality is out of this world!{sm2} I ought to ask you: where's the magic light coming from? :rolleyes: I'd like to know... In short,WELL DONE! :)

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

Hey Enrico,

I am so glad to hear that you appreciate the hard work I put into this display. If I am completely honest I shift my photo locations depending on the ideal light needed for a display. In certain areas of the shop we have darker or lighter lights, for this picture I placed it directly underneath a spotlight we have in the store. I aimed the spotlight to give the appearance of a sun overhead and to also cast the shadows that you see. Basically I am just very particular about light, almost to an obsessive amount! ^&grin

Thank you again,
Robo

Excellent work, really like the view from the trenches perspective, love the new Aussie sets from K & C.

Hey Oz,

I'll tell you what, the trenches were so hard to create, but I am stoked about the end result!

Thanks,
Robo!

Beautiful composition! Loved the angled shot of the dug-in position of the Aussies and the approach of the in coming tanks.

Noli-Poli

Thank you very much! I agree, I really liked how the tank looked coming over the ridge, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't just placed it down by accident {sm4}

Robo!

I have to say this is one of the best action diorama scenes I have seen on the forum for many years! Well done!

Tom

Hey Tom,

Thank you! That is very high praise and I really do appreciate it! I am constantly studying all of the collector's photos on here and am well aware of the mastery of photography that many of the people of this forum have, so I really do appreciate the kind words!

Thanks,
Robo

Really well done. Great perspective from the Aussie line as many have pointed out. Chris

Hi Robo,

I meant to comment about your fantastic scene earlier. Love the action captured in your dio/image. I don't own any of the Desert Aussie collection but have always liked them. Great to see them pictured as you've displayed. Looking good!
{bravo}}

Great diorama! Your photography really highlights the "grittiness" of the action. Thanks for sharing your work.

Brendan

Hi Robo,

I meant to comment about your fantastic scene earlier. Love the action captured in your dio/image. I don't own any of the Desert Aussie collection but have always liked them. Great to see them pictured as you've displayed. Looking good!
{bravo}}

Thanks a ton! I appreciate it! I must say I always enjoy your pictures as well, you do a wonderful job capturing scenes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back