Battle for Arnhem.... (4 Viewers)

Thanks once again Kevin for brining us back to Arnhem with a well written tale and photos which have brought it to life.........Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Thanks once again Kevin for brining us back to Arnhem with a well written tale and photos which have brought it to life.........Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Nice work Kevin and a darn interesting text.

Bob

Thanks guys.

30 Corps try to advance along Hell's Highway against fierce resistance

1236red.jpg

This shot is a Brit collaboration epic, you know who you are guys

Absolutely!
1200 shots? You managed 1200 whilst lying on your back with your feet up? Impressive.

Glad to see you are up to some of your usual high-quality photography!:smile2: That is some realistic shot . . . looks like a still from "A Bridge too Far."^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

Louis, he took this one after 12 pints of beer. The shots before that were awful. Go figure......^&confuse:wink2:

That's some terrific photography Kevin. Very realistic looking column of British armor.

They are looking good Kevin! A great weekend.

Absolutely!
1200 shots? You managed 1200 whilst lying on your back with your feet up? Impressive.

Glad to see you are up to some of your usual high-quality photography!:smile2: That is some realistic shot . . . looks like a still from "A Bridge too Far."^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

Louis, he took this one after 12 pints of beer. The shots before that were awful. Go figure......^&confuse:wink2:

That's some terrific photography Kevin. Very realistic looking column of British armor.

Thanks guys, great couple of days, paying the piper now! Simon, call this abuse? Louis, Duke, very kind.

1190ared.JPG

Exposed position on raised road .....

Gee, how did i miss this one! Pic's, figure and vehicle placement, backdrop, everything is superb..{bravo}}

Tom

Glad you enjoy, welcome. A wee bit tired after the weekend so not been able to do much, but here is one more ... truck on Hell's Highway

539cred.jpg

Although I haven't posted here in awhile this is still probably my favourite thread on this whole forum and I come back to it all the time, more than anything else on this forum I suspect. This latest pic is simply awesome, looks just like the movie and the pieces are great. Keep up the terrific work. I'm your fan. You gotta like OMG! :cool:

Although I haven't posted here in awhile this is still probably my favourite thread on this whole forum and I come back to it all the time, more than anything else on this forum I suspect. This latest pic is simply awesome, looks just like the movie and the pieces are great. Keep up the terrific work. I'm your fan. You gotta like OMG! :cool:

thanks

Brilliant pic mate so real! Keep this thread rolling I'm going to take a few pics tonight and add them to this it that's ok mate?^&cool

Scott, glad you like it, of course you can add if you want.

BTW, someone asked me - none of my pictures are photoshopped, all shot as it looks.

BTW, someone asked me - none of my pictures are photoshopped, all shot as it looks.

Are these the droids you were looking for?

DSC_0169.jpg

Great Effect..I really like these shots.....The photography and diorama end of this hobby reaches new heights every day it seems. Alex

Are these the droids you were looking for?

DSC_0169.jpg

Great Effect..I really like these shots.....The photography and diorama end of this hobby reaches new heights every day it seems. Alex

Alex, kind comments, you are correct, Simon's photo is superb. As for heights, you can't get the staff.

Simon, I have a number of issues ....

1. the gold paint on that droid is all wrong. By 1944, all the droids were in duck egg grey.

2. The rivets on the short fat one are too big

3. We have a scale issue, the 50cal does not match cp watsit's nose

Nest time, do try and get it wright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back