Battle of Bosworth Field: 1485 (1 Viewer)

bearybones

Sergeant
King Richard IIIs fateful charge, at the Battle of Bosworth Field in 1485. I've added a few more figures and a backdrop.

Attachments

• Bosworth Field #1.jpg
    Bosworth Field #1.jpg
    942.7 KB · Views: 1,048
  • Bosworth #2.jpg
    Bosworth #2.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 438
  • Bosworth #3.jpg
    Bosworth #3.jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 725
  • Henry Tudor.jpg
    Henry Tudor.jpg
    771.5 KB · Views: 515
Brilliant, no doubt you are holding out for the new releases like me. Robin.

Gee that looks great, so much colour and detail and just love the lily pads in the pond.

Very dramatic scene, you can almost hear the thunder of hooves and clash of arms ! :salute::

Steve

Gee that looks great, so much colour and detail and just love the lily pads in the pond.
Thank you! This was my first attempt at a wetland area. The lily pads are from JTT. I used the larger 0 scale ones, which are the perfect size for these figures. Placed them first, along with the white flowers and then poured the Woodland Scenics Deep Pour Water Murky.

Brilliant, no doubt you are holding out for the new releases like me. Robin.
Thank you very much, Robin! Yes, I am looking forward to adding the three pikemen and also some of the upcoming casualty figures and probably the mounted knight with mace. I love this series. Very interesting time in Medieval warfare. Plate armor was at its peak, but at the same time, was becoming obsolete. Canons and hand guns were coming into increased use, but the longbow still dominated. These are some of the nicest, best posed, most dynamic figures I've ever seen. A wonderful series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back