Battle of my Bulge (1 Viewer)

Quite a scrap you've got going on there. Looks like you're havin' fun!

Ahhhh I see you playing again my Lord General in a different theater of war which goes to show why you desever your current rank and are on your way to earning your next star. Thanks KV for putting together the scenes and sharing them....The Lt.

It looks like we used to when we played army as kids. You had to get real close to your target, for wooden rifles and cap guns to be effective.

Prosit!
Brad

I had a wooden MP-40 that was the envy of the neighborhood, at least I imagined all the other kids were jealous ;)

Now thats some true close quarters combat! Looks good,I like it,Your greatcoat Germans look great I've got to get mine painted up.Keep going!:D

Ahhhh I see you playing again my Lord General in a different theater of war which goes to show why you desever your current rank and are on your way to earning your next star. Thanks KV for putting together the scenes and sharing them....The Lt.

Lt I am a legend in my own mind. I did get a promotion. I think right now there are two others with this rank and one higher. What I would like to know is where does the Field Marshall kick in?

New stuff for fun in the snow. I have so many guys they are going to need a new spot!

Got a lot of work to do Panda you are one of the inspirations along with UKReb. You guys have really raised the bar around here. This is a preliminary dio . Just fooling around really. Armour takes a lot of room.

RH You are the second person to say that Thanks!

Ahhh I think your having just a bit to much fun!:D:D

When I first saw the title of this thread, I though KV was complaining about a weight problem!:D

Got a lot of work to do Panda you are one of the inspirations along with UKReb. You guys have really raised the bar around here. This is a preliminary dio . Just fooling around really. Armour takes a lot of room.

RH You are the second person to say that Thanks!

Makings of a great dio there Vamp-very nicely done.

But whatever happened to those guys of yours in blue and gray? and oh yeah! green as well. Don't tell me the're in the tank:D:D

Reb

That's the craziest Christmas cake decoration I have ever seen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back