Battle of the Bulge Dio (1 Viewer)

Sahara

Command Sergeant Major
Selling this diorama. It is huge so buyer would have to be willing to meet. I will travel a hour to an hour and half from where I live to meet (I live in the metro Detroit area). Figures are not included. I'll add more photos later. Looking to get $2100. If you go to the Toy Soldiers of Scandinavia website you can see additional photos and what I paid initially for it.

That is such an awesome dio Joe. If I lived near you I would be1 very tempted to drive over and take a look-see. Someone will be very lucky to acquire this.
I wish you good luck w/ the sale!
Best regards,
Joe

Bump, I have had several inquiries about this to ship but I truly dont know if I could pack this well enough for shipping. Does anyone know of a professional service that would pack something this big?

Bump, I have had several inquiries about this to ship but I truly dont know if I could pack this well enough for shipping. Does anyone know of a professional service that would pack something this big?

They are called UPS :)...it will cost a small fortune!

Very unusual...how did it get to you when you purchased it?
i would suggest trying a different ups location...

Whatever the cost it is well worth it. I would take it to a professional shipping and crating service company and get a quote. It is a one of a kind work of art and would be a **** shame to have it damaged in shipping. Just my two cents for what that’s worth.

Howard

Trust me I if I could afford it right now I would drive the four hours to Detroit to pick it up{sm4}

Very unusual...how did it get to you when you purchased it?
i would suggest trying a different ups location...

I had to pick it up from the USPS because it wouldnt fit in the back of one of their mail trucks, lol. Glad I have a F150. I have yet to try Fedex.

If I had the space oh yea and the money, this would be mine. Jakob does fantastic work with his dio’s. Shame you have to part with it. Robin.

I have dropped the price on this to $1650.00 It is also on ebay as well.

Last November I sold the one I had made by Jakob. Frankly, I had thought about shipping it but I just didn’t think it would get there in one piece. Fortunately, I was able to sell to a friend and I delivered it to him at the Hackensack Show.

Last November I sold the one I had made by Jakob. Frankly, I had thought about shipping it but I just didn’t think it would get there in one piece. Fortunately, I was able to sell to a friend and I delivered it to him at the Hackensack Show.

Shipping is a nightmare for this. It is so big and fragile. If it doesnt sell I'll take it to Chicago in the fall and sell it there.

Shipping is a nightmare for this. It is so big and fragile. If it doesnt sell I'll take it to Chicago in the fall and sell it there.

My concern in shipping mine was it arriving in one piece. Even when I brought it to the show, I didn’t feel it was properly packed and was happy to thank it over to someone else.

Would love to make a Offer and a chance on shipping to Western Australia.
How did you get it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back