Bba017 (sl) (1 Viewer)

Seen them going over here for £250 and £295
Mitch

I think it's BBA015 (SL) not BBA017...... I have this set n it's awesome with Patton and 6 others figs along wif it..... Truly amazing set

I sold my last one (it had been set aside) a couple of weeks ago for A$275 (US $285 ish) which was the A$ price when it was released.

One of my favorite sets. It took a little while to get one at a good price but it was worth the wait!
By the way, that is NOT Patton... just a General who bears a striking resemblance to Old Blood 'n Guts! Apparently the Patton estate did not authorize his likeness for this set.

One of my favorite sets. It took a little while to get one at a good price but it was worth the wait!
By the way, that is NOT Patton... just a General who bears a striking resemblance to Old Blood 'n Guts! Apparently the Patton estate did not authorize his likeness for this set.

Must be his twin brother carrying the ivory handled revolver in his holster {eek3}

authorized or not authorized thats Gen Patton.

Terry,
I do put aside a few items. Some have been sold on Ebay (less than 20) to fund some improvements in the shop. Most of them I end up selling to new collectors who have been buying quite a bit.
Regards
Brett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back