Beersheba in the spare bedroom! (1 Viewer)

Isandlwana

Sergeant
Lighthorse 4 Edit_filtered 3.jpgLighthorse 2 Edit_filtered edit 3.jpgLighthorse 3_filtered edit 3.jpgLighthorse 1 Edit 1_filtered edit 3.jpg

I haven't bought my base yet but the lighthorse diorama is starting to take shape. My first!

Nice pieces! {bravo}} Those Lighthorsemen are really growing on me I am tempted to hit the order button {eek3}{sm2}. I am sure your display will look fantastic once you add all the terrain pieces.
Brendan

Very good to see, some of and if not the best figures Andy has done, it will warm Howards heart to see them...get the lot....:wink2::smile2:
Wayne.

Very nice collection and well photographed. Thanks for posting. Chris

Nice display you have there, those flag bearers really add some color.

There is excellent clarity in those pictures! It's like you're in the action!

Wonderful, wonderful pictures. Really interesting shot where you are laying on the floor. Your carpet makes for a great dio base. Maybe you can take over the whole bedroom and then the living room as a super diorama??? {sm3} (OR maybe not!) {sm2}

Larry

Looks awesome mate some great angle shots to,just throw some sand on the carpet..................^&grin

What's not to like in this dramatic scene, using the best figures and buildings going. Plenty of room for expansion too, something to look forward to. Cheers, Robin.

Thanks for the kind comments. It's a fairly decent, if old, Nikon DSLR and a wide angle used for the floor shots. I was really pleased with those two floor shots too. Unfortunately the best shot I took was prior to these but had the Dyson in the background! It was for the clean up operation afterwards!

Thanks for the kind comments. It's a fairly decent, if old, Nikon DSLR and a wide angle used for the floor shots. I was really pleased with those two floor shots too. Unfortunately the best shot I took was prior to these but had the Dyson in the background! It was for the clean up operation afterwards!

You should be pleased with the photos they’re very good. You were saying about terrain are you going with a mat or board?

Jeff

You should be pleased with the photos they’re very good. You were saying about terrain are you going with a mat or board?

Jeff

Jeff

I haven't made my mind up yet. I'm still waiting to receive a quote about the case needed. What do you recommend? Board looks better I think. Who would you go to?

Michael

Jeff

I haven't made my mind up yet. I'm still waiting to receive a quote about the case needed. What do you recommend? Board looks better I think. Who would you go to?

Michael

Hi Michael, I use mats (of various types - got 7 so far) from JG Miniatures but that's just my personal choice as I think they have a bit more flexibility if you want to change things around at a later date. Who are you going to for the case?

Jeff

Jeff

I have made my enquiries to showcases online.com but as yet heard nothing. Been two weeks now! The size of the JG mats are actually perfect for what I want and I am tempted by the sand/dry grass base, plus I suspect mats are a lot cheaper.

Michael

I have made my enquiries to showcases online.com l

I had Picturebox Display Cabinets make my Gunboat display case, Steve is a member here. www.pictureboxdisplaycabinets.com

The size of the JG mats are actually perfect for what I want and I am tempted by the sand/dry grass base, plus I suspect mats are a lot cheaper.

Michael

I have one of these for my K&C SOE display, Add a few scenic items like rocks and shrubs - it's great!

Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back