Bloody Omaha Signature Series (1 Viewer)

GI_Jigsaw

Private 2
When I was only collecting plastic, and well before I purchased any painted metal miniatures, I did purchase the Bloody Omaha Signature Series from Conte, to complete the entire D-Day Omaha Beach set. Glad I did. An outstanding set.

1.JPG

IMG_8736.JPG

IMG_8861.JPG

IMG_8856.JPG

Very nice, certainly a bygone era when Conte was producing some excellent pieces. Robin.

Nice! I’d never seen this Conte set complete, those were the days…

Yep Conte done some inspiring Cinematic takes on various themes over the years.

I must admit that I'm not familiar with Conte, but these look great. Gritty action poses, excellent! Love the beach base as well.
Makes me want to break out my landing craft and some figures for a scene.

Conte's BOSS set is a favorite of mine too. It's at the top of the list of things I've enjoyed most since I began collecting. I also got the Conte 3 figure GI casualty set that I displayed with my BOSS sets as well as a figure or two from an old Conte set called Platoon part I, if I'm remembering right.

Joe

Its awesome and i love the contrast between the painted Contes and the unpainted plastic

Always thought this was one of the best releases I missed out on, not a fan of the dark eye liner but the poses are awesome!! You're a lucky Duck to own all 3 sections and figures!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back