Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (3 Viewers)

Bored again .....

On the road to Danzig 1939.......

IMGP3159-4sr.JPG

Casualties in the battle for Caen 1944 .....

IMGP0414sxr.JPG

On the road to Nijmegen 1944 .... (with the hardest working infantry set ever :wink2: )

223zcsr.JPG

Maleme airfield Crete 1940, a 50mm mortar team in the pyrrhic victory of the Fallschirmjagers .....

IMG_2776csr.JPG

Cautious advance in the Rhineland 1945 ....

IMG_1888rcsr.JPG

Great shots, Kevin!:salute::

Yes, really enjoyed all of those Kevin, especially the K&C Crete FJ scene.....

Thanks guys, glad you like them. I'm still bored though ........

On the retreat from Stalingrad 1943 .....

069-1crs.JPG

Recon in Belgium 1944 ...

595scxr.JPG

Traffic jam upon being fired on, 'Hell's Highway', Holland 1944 .....

1173csr.JPG

SAS jeep Libya 1942 .....

IMG_0232-1cs.JPG

Tank hunting, Berlin 1945 ....

IMG_7499csrz.JPG

Kevin,

You know my favorite of this grouping: the SAS Jeep in Libya. Brings back memories of a really fun visit!:salute:: I plan on coming to Britian this summer with my son Alec for his High School graduation trip. I hope I get to see you . . . and Clive . . . and Simon . . . and the Nevilles . . . and Martyn . . .{sm4}

We have local superiority .....

IMG_0916crcsx.JPG including infantry ....

Tanks .....

IMGP29651rcsr.JPG

But we have precious little fuel ...

img_3391csrcz.jpg

I've had a bit of fun recently in making a baseboard for a street scene that I can use for parades ...

The first is Brussels in early June 1815

road.jpg

Royal Horse Artillery gun team (Hinchliffe) at the halt with 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot (Tradition of London) marching past.

I'll change troops regularly to show off my bands that I have painted over the years and add accompanying infantry and reviewing officers at the gate.

John

Hello John,
Really like the set up. That Hinchcliffe gun team looks the real business. You know that this means trouble for someone soon when it moves up. "Hard Pounding!"
Hinchcliffe figures, especially their artillery and ambulance pieces stand the test of time very well.
Love the work.
Blackbob

Thanks John for sharing your wonderful display. Look forward to further displays with other units.

Cheers,
Grey

343csrk.JPG
US Cavalry?

IMG_0659-c02sr.JPG
The SAS capture a guard so that they can enjoy the view .....

IMG_9923csrz.JPG
Canadians in a firefight in Holland 1944 ...

An alien of the 'Little Blokes with Phasers' Company (of the Yoda Rifle Regiment) supports primitive blokes .....

210-s.JPG

I'm not bored tonight because I have just completed my first BIG diorama base.

Here it is showing off some of my MHSP Napoleonic figures.

MHSP dio.jpg

I have also posted some images with K&C Figures in another thread, but I hope to use this to show off more of the figures that i have painted myself, not only production figures.

In the New Year I plan on making a couple of trees to go onto this, as soon as I can work out how to do that ????

John

Looks great John and you've done a brilliant job painting the figures.
I have a few of them myself, though I did a different paint scheme.

Really an impressive diorama, John. This is a range that I'm personally not into but you've made it look great. Everything is well-positioned and balances well.
Love the barn house and wagons.

I'm not bored tonight because I have just completed my first BIG diorama base.

Here it is showing off some of my MHSP Napoleonic figures.

I have also posted some images with K&C Figures in another thread, but I hope to use this to show off more of the figures that i have painted myself, not only production figures.

In the New Year I plan on making a couple of trees to go onto this, as soon as I can work out how to do that ????

John

Great work John! Both the diorama and the figures are top notch.

Brendan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back